• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fantastic Four Collecting Thread!
32 32

13,630 posts in this topic

8 hours ago, Drummy said:

Funny!

Here's my new #1 I picked up this fall (5.0 wp, with a real Stan sig even if no one from CGC was around in 1975 to verify it.) 

As some of you may remember, I sold my 6.5 wp copy on Comiclink earlier this year, and used the profit to buy this guy instead!  Win-win!  :headbang:

Dan

FF 1 5.0.jpg

Is it safe to assume that without Stan's signature this would've graded higher?

26 minutes ago, Werner_Von_Doom said:

If anyone is looking to buy this book, now is definitely the time to do so. Prices for this book probably won't be lower.

Ok - now I'm wondering what was your undercopy!?

This book is such an oddball, considering the epic, multipart stories surrounding it. And yet... It's every bit as good as the Inhumans, Surfer/Galactus, Panther, and Doom/Surfer stories.

Such a cool cover. I'd love to have this as a 24 x 36 poster...

36 minutes ago, HighVoltage said:

Ok - now I'm wondering what was your undercopy!?

This book is such an oddball, considering the epic, multipart stories surrounding it. And yet... It's every bit as good as the Inhumans, Surfer/Galactus, Panther, and Doom/Surfer stories.

Such a cool cover. I'd love to have this as a 24 x 36 poster...

My undercopy is a 9.2.  Prob put it up for sale beginning of next year. And yes, a poster of this would be cool!

8 minutes ago, Gaard said:

Curious...

I found this while looking thru Ebay listings...

lf51.jpg.da374a58b36839cbf4e10b99a0eff2bf.jpg

I was wondering if anyone here (I'm looking at you Frisco Larson) knows why BP was made to appear Caucasion. Is there anything racial to it? Or simply human error?

That is cool👍👍😷