• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fantastic Four Collecting Thread!
32 32

13,681 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, Dark Knight said:

It seems that just about any silver age issue of FF is red hot right now!!!  Here is my contribution for the day, one of my favorite covers of the title and who doesn't like a Hulk vs Thing battle!!!  I still think this issue is underappreciated.

Fantastic Four #12 CGC 8.5.jpg

Always been a favorite of mine. Common to have the number/month/CCA code miscut along the right edge on that book. Very nice Brian. FFs 1-13 have always been in my box for years. 

4 hours ago, Dark Knight said:

Great looking 4.5 Ben! I know you've been hunting those early FF's for ages now. Looks like your collection is growing but better hurry up and buy the issues you want before it sets a new bar pricewise lol

:flipbait:

38 minutes ago, IronMan_Cave said:

Probably one of the most underrated SA book. It's pretty rare book. Pretty low CGC census, and not even many raws on the market

vurmqh3enep61.thumb.jpg.461dabc06f9c2fdda215e166ace29198.jpg

EDIT: accidentally post 2 pics, can't seem to delete

vurmqh3enep61.jpeg

I agree.  FF #12 will always be the big FF / Hulk crossover key, but this book is basically the runner-up and that should mean lots of demand from people who don't want to spend the money for a 12.

56 minutes ago, Sweet Lou 14 said:

I agree.  FF #12 will always be the big FF / Hulk crossover key, but this book is basically the runner-up and that should mean lots of demand from people who don't want to spend the money for a 12.

#12 is not even all out brawl between Ben and Hulk.....plus #25 cover is much better than #12