• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

X-Men Collecting Thread!
9 9

2,036 posts in this topic

Just now, hannibal151 said:

Nice! Sharp colors!

Thanks! It's basically uncirculated. I believe the part-time dealer I got it from is the original owner. I got the 32 & 33 together, although the 33 has a slight wave to it, it's also likely uncirculated and his original owner copy. I wish he'd have had more in similar condition!

Picked this up at a flea market on Cape Cod in the early 80's. The Guy had boxes full of super nice silver age copy's like this. I was 12ish and had just started collecting. Bought this one and another comic for maybe 5$ at the most. Took me a couple weeks before I knew how awesome that collection was just sitting there in a flea market. Went back every week for like 2 years but never saw that guy again. :ohnoez:

Xmen #45.jpg

6 hours ago, Morganmi said:

Picked this up at a flea market on Cape Cod in the early 80's. The Guy had boxes full of super nice silver age copy's like this. I was 12ish and had just started collecting. Bought this one and another comic for maybe 5$ at the most. Took me a couple weeks before I knew how awesome that collection was just sitting there in a flea market. Went back every week for like 2 years but never saw that guy again. :ohnoez:

Xmen #45.jpg

That's a great story!!! It's too bad you never saw him again, BUT it's awesome that you still have this X-Men in your collection!!!  (thumbsu

On 10/12/2020 at 9:31 PM, EXTREMEFIRE111 said:

Can you tell me anything about this comic book ?

20201012_221743_Film4.jpg

20201012_221854_Film4.jpg

20201012_221921_Film4.jpg

This is from 2007 - it is considered a "digest" (smaller than a regular sized comic) - as you can see from the Amazon listing, it is worth about $5 - if someone is in the market for it.

https://www.amazon.com/Scholastic-X-Men-First-Class-Digest/dp/0785128751

The first X-Men comic book was printed in 1963, so this is from the 43rd year of the X-Men... not considered early or 1st in any way, despite the word "First" on the cover.