• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

X-Men Collecting Thread!
9 9

2,038 posts in this topic

I finally won a raw one on Ebay, but it unfortunately came back with extensive restoration, and the seller wouldn't take it back.

Sounds like a case for Zaid! That's completely unacceptable behavior.

Lots of great books here guys. 893applaud-thumb.gif

This one is probably my favorite SA X-Men cover. (It's been posted already but what the heck.) I tend to like bold covers that are eye-catching and that use a limited/unusual color palette, and this definitely qualifies. Even with the tears at the top, I love this copy. Amazing gloss & color strike. cloud9.gif

1373774-xmen17small.jpg

1373774-xmen17small.jpg.48c698edfb9496fc3770d42030a7f61a.jpg

Lots of great books here guys. 893applaud-thumb.gif

This one is probably my favorite SA X-Men cover. (It's been posted already but what the heck.) I tend to like bold covers that are eye-catching and that use a limited/unusual color palette, and this definitely qualifies. Even with the tears at the top, I love this copy. Amazing gloss & color strike. cloud9.gif

1373774-xmen17small.jpg

i love that cover too , sweet one cloud9.gif

i love all your books guys, you have 893whatthe.gif books thanks to share 893applaud-thumb.gif

I don't know, but I don't mind mine seeing all the ages as X-Men does just that. confused-smiley-013.gif

Perhaps this thread would be better suited in comics general, but the threads in that forum that get attention, for whatever reasons, tend to focus on comic politics (eBay scams, undisclosed resto, etc.) or address very specific questions.

why are we showing bronze and moderns in a silver thread?

Finally one I can chime in on. (As I don't collect FF, TOS, etc. .... ) I'll have to scan some. Of course, I'll have to grab some nice ones as I've seen some great copies here.

3 #1's !?!?!? Wow!