• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

X-Men Collecting Thread!
9 9

2,038 posts in this topic

Sure! X-Men 6 and 10, as requested. :foryou:

Z03Du9Kh.jpg

B7HIhKph.jpg

Very nice books :applause:

Beauties! #6 is one of my all time faves. Love those early red-trunks Namor appearances!

I love the date stamp - fantastic copy!

yeah made me wonder if it is a lost green river copy

I was wondering that myself actually.

Do you have to have some other form of provenance before CGC will give it the pedigree?

I love the date stamp - fantastic copy!

yeah made me wonder if it is a lost green river copy

I was wondering that myself actually.

Do you have to have some other form of provenance before CGC will give it the pedigree?

my impression is its just speculation.

that 17 is just remarkable. I sent that book out for grading and was confident it would come back a 9.2 with an outside shot for a 9.4 and came back a 9.0. It's just so tough in those upper grades. well done.

Edited by atomised

Issue 17 is the first silver age book I ever owned. I bought it on a family trip to Cooperstown around 91/92. It was in a back alley comic shop and I literally scrounged every penny I had brought with me on the trip to buy it. (It was the most expensive book I could afford). It was a life changing experience and set me on the course I am on today to complete my X-Men set from beginning to end.