• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Avengers collecting thread!
10 10

1,730 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, billbrown7080 said:

does this book have value?

It it even closse to the value of a real #1...

I've never seen or heard of this before and have no clue how to even look it up

I can't speak for anyone else, but this book has value to me, that's why I bought it.

I paid far less than what an American edition of this book in this condition would cost (this is a Mexican edition, but it IS real). 

I'm glad my posting this book showed you something new, that was my intention, to share it! I'm not sure where you want to look it up, but if you search the title on GPA, it's there (even though they erroneously entered it as a 4.5) and you can even see how much it cost me (less shipping of course). I am very happy to have it. :) 

On 1/13/2019 at 2:47 PM, billbrown7080 said:

does this book have value?

It it even closse to the value of a real #1...

I've never seen or heard of this before and have no clue how to even look it up

Wow, blockhead statements like this really make me want to break my New Years resolution but I promised myself I would tolerate even the dimmest of bulbs.  

I for one, thank @Frisco Larson for posting the Mexican Editions because I’ve enjoyed seeing them.  They are awesome.  The canvas is less busy than the US editions so you can ingest more of the art.

2 minutes ago, comicquant said:

Josh, outstanding copy!  When you said 9.6 run I thought you were insane but I think this puts you pretty close.  Congrats!

I'll get there--eventually.  And when that day happens, @Batmanderson will cosplay as Paste Pot Pete for all future cons we attend.

9 hours ago, comicquant said:

Wow, blockhead statements like this really make me want to break my New Years resolution but I promised myself I would tolerate even the dimmest of bulbs.  

I for one, thank @Frisco Larson for posting the Mexican Editions because I’ve enjoyed seeing them.  They are awesome.  The canvas is less busy than the US editions so you can ingest more of the art.

I was absolutely in no way making this statement as an insult...

literally the exact opposite...

Like you, I quite enjoyed seeing this book...I had never seen it or even know it existed...

as soon as I saw it, I googled it but couldnt find much...therefor I asked does it have value ?

I was really interested in it, but couldnt find much info on it and was curious if it was as value as normal #1s....

I'm sorry you missed understood what I said...IMO you completely overreacted...but maybe I could have made myself a little more clear...

Make no mistake though...my statement was 100% made because I wanted to KNOW MORE about this book that I found very interesting ...