• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Avengers collecting thread!
10 10

1,730 posts in this topic

20200808_103037.thumb.jpg.0f5247cb8baac5ee504271795e5d213e.jpg

I finally finished my Avengers 1 - 5 run by picking up #4 on C-link last week.   I've slowly been peicing together early runs of the major SA marvel titles and it's nice to finish off one. 

The symmtry of the 3.5 grade is purely coincidental.  #1 and #3 I had raw for years and recently had graded. The 1 came back as a 2.0 and I was able to trade up with my LCS to grab this guy. #2 and #5 were board pick ups. 

I have an opportunity to buy a nice presenting CGC Signature Series Avengers 1 4.0 (Stan) locally.

What premium would you add for Stan’s signature?

A SS from that other company sold on ebay for $3250 in a 4.0 

According to GoCollect FMV on a 4.0 is $2600.  It's not allot of data or even an apples to apples comparison, but $600 seems in the right neighborhood. 

That does seem a little high to me, but it is a pretty cool book to have signed by Stan 

On 8/8/2020 at 9:41 AM, KCOComics said:

20200808_103037.thumb.jpg.0f5247cb8baac5ee504271795e5d213e.jpg

I finally finished my Avengers 1 - 5 run by picking up #4 on C-link last week.   I've slowly been peicing together early runs of the major SA marvel titles and it's nice to finish off one. 

The symmtry of the 3.5 grade is purely coincidental.  #1 and #3 I had raw for years and recently had graded. The 1 came back as a 2.0 and I was able to trade up with my LCS to grab this guy. #2 and #5 were board pick ups. 

This is very cool!!! I really like seeing group shots like this!!! What a great set of funny books!!! Congratulations on completing your goal!!!  :applause: