• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Avengers collecting thread!
10 10

1,730 posts in this topic

The Avengers certainly does some good numbers with the monthly titles.Here's my pride and joy Avengers book thanks to Burntboy.GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) thumbsup2.gif

av3slf.jpg

that book shore is purdy cloud9.gif

Hey, isn't this book on CLink?

Hi guys, I just noticed that this thread was started. Would it be out of line if I posted my Avengers books here when they have been or will be posted in my regular thread that is running in the comics general? I don't want to over-step any unwritten rules, but I love talking Avengers books. Let me know if it would be ok. Thanks.

Scott

Hi guys, I just noticed that this thread was started. Would it be out of line if I posted my Avengers books here when they have been or will be posted in my regular thread that is running in the comics general? I don't want to over-step any unwritten rules, but I love talking Avengers books. Let me know if it would be ok. Thanks.

Scott

I say post away. flowerred.gif

I'm sure we've all posted our books more than once.

Thanks guys. This will give me the chance to re-scan some of my earlier thread posts as I had the scanner set differently and cut off the bottom of my slabs.

I just picked up two Manitoba copies from Doug Sulipa that are true beauties that I will try to scan once I get home this morning. cloud9.gif

Scott

Can't see images hosted on phuckitbucket so sorry if it's been posted.

avengers53.jpg

Can't believe the Avengers was once Hawkeye, Black Panther, Giant-Man and the Wasp. I'm pretty sure Nova could take them all singlehanded.