• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Strange Tales Collecting Thread !
12 12

2,876 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, KirbyJack said:

BTW, as of this writing, my copy Strange  Tales 115 is MIA. I still think it’s just misplaced, but I’m fairly organized currently, and hope is waning. 

Really bugs me!

Maybe Dr. Strange sent it into another dimension. :baiting:

Joe

Just now, Pontoon said:

Me neither. Welcome to the Age of Movie Speculation.

Kind of weird to think about, but in a few hours there might be an explosion of demand for some obscure little character. Just a matter of the possibility of a little tease or Easter Egg thrown in to Endgame. We’re putty in Marvel’s hands!

21 minutes ago, KirbyJack said:

Kind of weird to think about, but in a few hours there might be an explosion of demand for some obscure little character. Just a matter of the possibility of a little tease or Easter Egg thrown in to Endgame. We’re putty in Marvel’s hands!

There are some benefits still to collecting runs. You're prepared for any issue to explode.

2 hours ago, Rosland said:

113 is not the easiest to find in high grade...

ST-113-94.jpg.7bc21d7d4b2c98fc814d3cc105be2907.jpg

Any particular reason why this is true?  It seems that Strange Tales is generally less available than TOS or TTA, but as with any title there are clear variations in supply among issues.  #113 happens to be on my want list as well.

On 4/15/2019 at 10:31 AM, KirbyJack said:

BTW, as of this writing, my copy Strange  Tales 115 is MIA. I still think it’s just misplaced, but I’m fairly organized currently, and hope is waning. 

Really bugs me!

Couldn’t live with the hole in my ST run, so I bought one! Picture to follow.

Thanks, Gino!