• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Strange Tales Collecting Thread !
12 12

2,859 posts in this topic

On August 24, 2017 at 6:13 PM, entalmighty1 said:

Beautiful copy Billy!

I still say you're cheating yourself by cutting off that run at 134.  

ST.135.jpg

i do have one of those, sir, but that ends it other than a little green river book i need for my ped type-set.

st135.jpg~original.jpeg

Lately during breaks at work I have been reading the early stories of Dr. Strange thanks to the pocket book I picked up. I was hoping to read them from actual copies but realize getting those books might be cost prohibitive as I get down to needing the few last early Dr. Strange issues. It was the primary reason I picked up the pocket book as that contains all my missing content.

Edited by 01TheDude

19 minutes ago, KirbyJack said:

Noice! Are you gunning for the entire Strange Tales run, or just 60-100? Just curious. 

Until I finish off the 13 issues I need for the Atlas Implosion thru Marvel PHM era (all the titles not just ST) gonna stick with 60-100.

I have this other problem too, something about pre-WW2 Schomburg Human Torch covers that keeps distracting me:

Timely_3_14_17.jpg

Know it's GA, but it sorta fits as the Human Torch was the first superhero featured in the SA Strange Tales run.

-bc

Edited by bc

55 minutes ago, bc said:

Until I finish off the 13 issues I need for the Atlas Implosion thru Marvel PHM era (all the titles not just ST) gonna stick with 60-100.

I have this other problem too, something about pre-WW2 Schomburg Human Torch covers that keeps distracting me:

Timely_3_14_17.jpg

Know it's GA, but it sorta fits as the Human Torch was the first superhero featured in the SA Strange Tales run.

-bc

that pic needs to head over to our timely thread!