• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Daredevil Collecting Thread
14 14

3,111 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, Schmakt said:

Is there a different letterer credited in the Mexican versions? (I assume the interior is also in Spanish...?)

It IS in Spanish and as I recall, they don't list credits for anyone. This pic is the inside front cover & partial first page of the Mexican edition of F.F. 45. From what little it shown, I don't see the credit list they usually have.

Fantastic Four 45 Mexican inside front cover.jpg

and my FF40 finally showed up...

I mean... come on.  DD could have taken the other DD without the FF!  They just screwed things up... Then Reed turned Ben to the Thing b/c he "had" to (which he didn't) and then didn't help in the fight just to break Doom's sense of self-worth... and somehow in the middle of that sent Daredevil home!?  This was certainly fun, but that was ridiculous.  Should have let Ben stay Ben and let Matt take out DD like he would have done if Reed hadn't interfered!

40-VF-.thumb.jpg.49d4d2dae93243c6ef3f0967de591f6f.jpg

Just completed my Daredevil run on ComicConnect tonight! :banana:

#1 to last months issue....only took 20 years (I guess I could have tried harder).

1, 3 and 7 are VF+, about 20 are VF/NM and the rest are NM- or better.

Now I just need to get them in the mail and can post a group pic.

Mike

30 minutes ago, Monkeyman said:

Just completed my Daredevil run on ComicConnect tonight! :banana:

#1 to last months issue....only took 20 years (I guess I could have tried harder).

1, 3 and 7 are VF+, about 20 are VF/NM and the rest are NM- or better.

Now I just need to get them in the mail and can post a group pic.

Mike

Yeah, tonight was a great night for Daredevil ... I just filled in a bunch of holes and I am now just one book away from having a complete run of #1-109 in CGC 9.4 or better.  (#90 still eludes me for some reason.)

Congrats to the seller, @rob_react !

2 minutes ago, Sweet Lou 14 said:

Yeah, tonight was a great night for Daredevil ... I just filled in a bunch of holes and I am now just one book away from having a complete run of #1-109 in CGC 9.4 or better.  (#90 still eludes me for some reason.)

Congrats to the seller, @rob_react !

:acclaim:

It was a really good night. The #1 and #7 were slightly lower than I'd hoped, but a bunch of other books picked up the slack, so I'm really happy with the way it went.