COMIC CLOCK buy one now
2 2

161 posts in this topic

1,842 posts

Hello again everyone....so far I've supplied about 30 forum member with wall clocks depicting their favorite character or cover.....I'm currently ready to take more requests for clocks.......HERE IS the deal....the cost is 20.00 plus 7.00 USPS Priority shipping.....You request a cover and I design it. PRIOR to you paying for it I will let you OK the final version........Here are some examples of what I've made and here is a LINK to my post in the COMIC MARKET section, which doesn't get too much action....

morefun64.jpg

star49small.jpg

allstar9finished.jpg

GL87.jpg

14,222 posts

Probably should be in marketplace, to be fair.

But I will still pimp my Strange Tales Clock. Painted the hands white to better see them.

clok2.jpg

Ze-

16,464 posts

The Daredevil "STOP IT PLEASE" cover would look really wild as a clock.

Of course the real money would be in Obadiah Oldbuck clocks. gossip.gif

32,521 posts

What can you do with ASM 135 or 151?

Two my fav Bronze covers.

or better yet I love mimimalistic art and the slurpee cup art from the 70's were

my fav of all.

So if you can find a dynamic pose of retro Spidey, Hulk, Iron Man, Capt and put them in front

of a colored circular shape on a white background that would be awesome,

No Lettering, No nothing, just one hero over a circular shape on a white background.

The Slurpee Cup Pop-Art Clock!

hail.gif

Better yet I can do the art for this...

What was I thinking! Let me know what kind of file you need (dimensions and specs) and pm me the costs...

I want a Slurpee Cup Pop-Art Clock!

and I'm going to make it!

3,692 posts
What can you do with ASM 135 or 151?

Two my fav Bronze covers.

or better yet I love mimimalistic art and the slurpee cup art from the 70's were

my fav of all.

So if you can find a dynamic pose of retro Spidey, Hulk, Iron Man, Capt and put them in front

of a colored circular shape on a white background that wouls be awesome,

No Lettering, No nothing, just one hero over a circular shape on a white background.

The Slurpee Cup Pop-Art Clock!

hail.gif

Better yet I can do the art for this...

What was I thinking! Let me know what kind of file you need (diamesions and specs) and pm me the costs...

I want a Slurpee Cup Pop-Art Clock!

and I'm going to make it!

I like this one and I haven't seen it yet..Well besides in my head. thumbsup2.gif

1,842 posts

I never did hear back from nerfherder-3 concerning his ideas for a clock, maybe I'll still hear back from him, in the mean time, does anyone else have a clock they'd like me to make.....just let me know, thanks, Jim.

6,186 posts

I love your clocks, could you do a mock up of Superman #14 for me to view ? flowerred.gif

1,842 posts

the classic SUPEMAN 14, I'll take a look at it, I'm working on three different clocks right now, so give me a little time and I'll send you over a picture. Thanks, Jim.

6,186 posts

no problem, take your time,.. no rush..

26,707 posts
I never did hear back from nerfherder-3 concerning his ideas for a clock, maybe I'll still hear back from him, in the mean time, does anyone else have a clock they'd like me to make.....just let me know, thanks, Jim.

sure i would like to see you do a putitintherightforum clock thumbsup2.gif

753 posts

Here is a clock that was just sent out today. It's Neal Adams from Deadly Hands of Kung Fu #2. Can't wait to see the finished product!

ADAMSdone.jpg

1,842 posts
I love your clocks, could you do a mock up of Superman #14 for me to view ? flowerred.gif

I should have a finished example of the SUPERMAN 14 clock for you to take a look at shortly.

6,186 posts
<hr>I should have a finished example of the SUPERMAN 14 clock for you to take a look at shortly.

great ! thumbsup2.gif

1,842 posts
Ok, here is the best I could do with this one...I think it still captures the Patriotic flare of the image......FROM THIS
superman14cover.jpg
TO THIS
superman14done.jpg

6,186 posts

I think it looks great, .. let me know when it's ready.