• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

COMIC CLOCK buy one now

161 posts in this topic

I have to ask why should we buy off you when you are making $$$ & stealing other peoples work?.. are the artists whos work you are using actually getting anything from you're use of there art?!!

I make no money on the clocks. I just figured since everyone here likes comics, why not do something special for them ?

It's just something I enjoy doing.

If everyone thinks I'm ripping someone off, then maybe I should just put a halt to it.

I thought it was a cool thing to provide for fellow collectors, that's all. JEEZ .

ah I see no worries then on my part guy I just figured you were making cash off it is all. Now if you pardon me I need to attempt to get this foot out of my mouth!

also my friends kids love batman stuff have you done any batman ones yet?

ah I see no worries then on my part guy I just figured you were making cash off it is all. Now if you pardon me I need to attempt to get this foot out of my mouth!

also my friends kids love batman stuff have you done any batman ones yet?

:eek:

I have to ask why should we buy off you when you are making $$$ & stealing other peoples work?.. are the artists whos work you are using actually getting anything from you're use of there art?!!
doh!