• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

COMIC CLOCK buy one now

161 posts in this topic

Would like to see a clock with the cover of Amazing Spider-Man #33 or Avengers #110 please. :)

Mike

ASM #33 has to be one of my favorite covers too... I'd be interested in seeing what you can put together for that issue as well.

-Joel

Hi,

I apologize for hijacking this thread. :sorry:

I'm trying to find official Comic Clocks and thought maybe someone here knows if anyone's selling them.

I'm looking for The Tick wall clocks and a few others.

Again sorry. :tonofbricks:

I had a Photobucket meltdown that killed the most of the previous links in this thread...

TO RECAP:

I've made a bunch of clocks for forum members over the last two or three years. Below are some examples of the clocks I've done.

I make little to NO MONEY on these clocks. I just do it for fun and to spread a LITTLE JOY to the collecting community.

If you're interested in a clock just let me know.

The price is $20.00 + $7.00 shipped USPS Priority mail.

th_weirdmysteriesclocked.jpg th_weirdmysteriesbclocked.jpgth_startling49clocked.jpgth_avengers1clocked.jpgth_humantorchA.jpg

th_albedoclocked.jpgth_tombofterrorclocked.jpgth_phantomladyclocked.jpgth_suspense3clocked.jpgth_PEP36.jpgth_Untitled-14.jpgth_Untitled-13.jpgth_Untitled-12.jpgth_Untitled-11.jpgth_Untitled-9.jpgth_Untitled-8.jpgth_Untitled-7.jpgth_Untitled-6.jpgth_Untitled-5-1.jpgth_Untitled-4.jpgth_Untitled-3.jpgth_Untitled-2.jpgth_Untitled-1.jpg