• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

COMIC CLOCK buy one now

161 posts in this topic

Hello again everyone....so far I've supplied about 30 forum member with wall clocks depicting their favorite character or cover.....I'm currently ready to take more requests for clocks.......HERE IS the deal....the cost is 20.00 plus 7.00 USPS Priority shipping.....You request a cover and I design it. PRIOR to you paying for it I will let you OK the final version........Here are some examples of what I've made and here is a LINK to my post in the COMIC MARKET section, which doesn't get too much action....

morefun64.jpg

star49small.jpg

allstar9finished.jpg

GL87.jpg

What can you do with ASM 135 or 151?

Two my fav Bronze covers.

or better yet I love mimimalistic art and the slurpee cup art from the 70's were

my fav of all.

So if you can find a dynamic pose of retro Spidey, Hulk, Iron Man, Capt and put them in front

of a colored circular shape on a white background that would be awesome,

No Lettering, No nothing, just one hero over a circular shape on a white background.

The Slurpee Cup Pop-Art Clock!

hail.gif

Better yet I can do the art for this...

What was I thinking! Let me know what kind of file you need (dimensions and specs) and pm me the costs...

I want a Slurpee Cup Pop-Art Clock!

and I'm going to make it!

What can you do with ASM 135 or 151?

Two my fav Bronze covers.

or better yet I love mimimalistic art and the slurpee cup art from the 70's were

my fav of all.

So if you can find a dynamic pose of retro Spidey, Hulk, Iron Man, Capt and put them in front

of a colored circular shape on a white background that wouls be awesome,

No Lettering, No nothing, just one hero over a circular shape on a white background.

The Slurpee Cup Pop-Art Clock!

hail.gif

Better yet I can do the art for this...

What was I thinking! Let me know what kind of file you need (diamesions and specs) and pm me the costs...

I want a Slurpee Cup Pop-Art Clock!

and I'm going to make it!

I like this one and I haven't seen it yet..Well besides in my head. thumbsup2.gif

I never did hear back from nerfherder-3 concerning his ideas for a clock, maybe I'll still hear back from him, in the mean time, does anyone else have a clock they'd like me to make.....just let me know, thanks, Jim.

sure i would like to see you do a putitintherightforum clock thumbsup2.gif