• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Re:Trying again,guys.....................

156 posts in this topic

Dear Joe;

THANK YOU.AT LAST,A VOICE OF REASON WHO DOESN'T THINK I'M SOME NEUROTIC PSYCHO AND UNDERSTANDS THE CAUTION IN THESE DANGEROUS CIRCUMSTANCES.

Doesn't matter if you're selling CGC graded mint Golden Age Action Comics or tattered Groo Epics barely in reading condition-telling anyone with internet access where you live is not wise to say the least.I can't believe I need to actually explain that to someone..................

Andrew L.

All I needed was to know around where he lived. NY is a very big,very crowded city.While I can be in his area in 30 minutes,there are some places that it takes a good two hours round-trip and could cost between $9 and $12 just in tolls to get to.. Yankee Stadium,being an example.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

You mean like THAT, JC?

Andrew L.

Give the guy a break. He may be a dork who can't grade, but why in the world would anyone post their home address/contact info on an Internet board, especially if you're from NY?

I don't see that as being scared, but simply being smart and it's obvious you have idea what kind of people are on the Internet.

I personally know of a person online, who caught the notice of a real psycho, and this guy plastered their address and their young son's school and other personal info on known pedophile sites and chatrooms. That's serious business, and they had police protection for awhile.

You have no 893censored-thumb.gif idea who's lurking out there, reading these posts. No idea at all.

I'm not talking about posting his exact address on this board...I was really referring to his last comment as one in a series of many paranoid comments he has made regarding how terrified he was of being ripped off, robbed, etc...by people coming to his house (remember the "guy with a knife" story from his previous thread?) yeahok.gif

I'm not talking about posting his exact address on this board...I was really referring to his last comment as one in a series of many paranoid comments he has made regarding how terrified he was of being ripped off, robbed, etc...by people coming to his house (remember the "guy with a knife" story from his previous thread?) yeahok.gif

I remember that, and I think he got hammered enough, don't you? grin.gif

I can't win...........................

(That was in response to my post about the TTA #59 still being listed as NM.)

Well, when I read posts like, "I hope the updated version meets expectations,I really tried to be as conservative as possible with the grading," and then I see the TTA #59 is still advertised as NM, I have to shake my head. The pic of that comic was posted on this forum, and everyone agreed it was not NM. So I feel the auction is a scam. You're stating things about the comics that have been proven to be untrue, in the attempt to fool potential buyers into bidding more money.

Forum members, I'm sorry if I sound harsh on this guy. I know he's been through alot on here. But I see his shenanigans continue, and I have no sympathy for people who lie to scam people out of money. Where's the justice? What would Batman do? frustrated.gifChristo_pull_hair.gif