• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kingpin

9 posts in this topic

I read it, great art and an interesting first issue. Shows Fisk from when he was just a regular street thug, but demonstrates just how clever he was in creating the strategy to become No. 1 crime boss... Betrayal, murder and a large white man!!

I'd recommend it to anyone

Excellent story - odd first meeting between Spider-Man and Kingpin - didn't think that Spidey's sense wouldn't clue him in on the child's predicament. Only part of the story I had problem with. Betrayal - right on! Fisk using people, manipulating them like chess pieces, very good read

I read the book last night and I enjoyed it. I always liked Kingpin and wished that Marvel would give more information about his past. Overall, the book was great and the story was good. I think they could have left Spidey out till a later issue, but it still worked well.