• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ghost Riders on Ebay....my first ebaying in a long time..

67 posts in this topic

The main defects are the upper right corner tiny color breaking crease, tiny flaw at center of upper cover, and then non color bend on bottom left corner.

I'd begrudgingly say VF 8.0..... I was going to send it to CGC figuring it would be a 9.0 even with the upper right corner, and then I took it out of the mylar and the bottom left corner bend became evident. I guess it could likely be pressed back over time under books etc. When in a Mylar with a backing board, this definately looks like a 9.0 in my opinion.

I can send you full size scans if you'd like. I set the reserve at about 2/3 the BIN price.

Pages are bone white. Back cover is White. The comic is incredibly glossy.

PM me with an email and I'll shoot you the scans if interested.

893applaud-thumb.gif

How about bidding on that mid grade Marvel Spotlight #5 and other auctions also. I know you guys need a nice reader copy. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

I put a lesser copy on ebay the day before with a BIN of $65 and it was gone within an hour. I've also been asked to stop the auction and sell it outright for $65....... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

The main defects are the upper right corner tiny color breaking crease, tiny flaw at center of upper cover, and then non color bend on bottom left corner.

I'd begrudgingly say VF 8.0..... I was going to send it to CGC figuring it would be a 9.0 even with the upper right corner, and then I took it out of the mylar and the bottom left corner bend became evident. I guess it could likely be pressed back over time under books etc. When in a Mylar with a backing board, this definately looks like a 9.0 in my opinion.

I can send you full size scans if you'd like. I set the reserve at about 2/3 the BIN price.

I gave you a pretty good guess with 2/3 the BIN of $300......add a quarter to it and you're there. poke2.gif I may lower the reserve later on as I do want to sell this book.....it's a beauty with the flaws I've noted above.

I gave you a pretty good guess with 2/3 the BIN of $300......add a quarter to it and you're there. poke2.gif I may lower the reserve later on as I do want to sell this book.....it's a beauty with the flaws I've noted above.

thumbsup2.gif Yeah lower the reserve poke2.gif