• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Best Comic Book Flick?

What is the best comic book motion picture?  

201 members have voted

1. 1. What is the best comic book motion picture?

62 posts in this topic

This may be an old, boring topic; but I'm just curious to see what the boards' feelings are.

Personally, I still have yet to see V for Vendetta and Superman Returns; but Hellboy was amazing in my opinion, and really turned me onto a character that I knew virtually nothing about. And honestly, I would rank the Michael Keaton Batman 2nd.

I went with Spider-man. No movie better captured the essence of the comic or the character better IMHO.

Sin City, The Crow, From Hell, Ghost World, Men in Black, Road to Perdition, History of Violence. All probably deserve mention over the likes of X3 or V.

1.Superman 1 and 2

2.Batman Begins

3.Sin City

4.Batman(1989)

5.Superman Returns

6.V for Vendetta

7.Road to Perdition

8.Blade

9.Xmen 2

10.Daredevil

I don't even know where I would rank either Spidey movie since I think his villains are so lame, probably behind Fantastic Four or Punisher.

No Swamp Thing, Hulk, or Catwoman? confused-smiley-013.gif

How about Batman and Robin or Howard the Duck - one of my friends was in that movie. poke2.gif

Spider-Man all the way. I also liked V and the first 2 X-Men movies as well as Batman Begins - all good films.

Batman Begins followed by closely by the Spidey movies.

X-Men and Daredevil are not far behind. Neither is the 89 Batman or Sin City and a few others. There have been some great comic book movies made and it's a shame people always tend to remember the bad ones.