• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Best Comic Book Flick?

What is the best comic book motion picture?  

201 members have voted

1. 1. What is the best comic book motion picture?

62 posts in this topic

I find it odd how everyone is ranking Batman Begins so high. I really didn't like it all that much.

What didn't you like about it confused-smiley-013.gif

Other than Katie Cruise that is. Put a real actress in that role, and it's a near-perfect superhero movie.

I find it odd how everyone is ranking Batman Begins so high. I really didn't like it all that much.

Other than Katie Cruise that is. Put a real actress in that role, and it's a near-perfect superhero movie.

Yeah, I'll agree with that thumbsup2.gif

I didn't think he was a great actor either. Honestly, I wasn't fond of any actor/actress in that movie, except for Ra's. But I found the film to be rather boring.

I didn't think he was a great actor either. Honestly, I wasn't fond of any actor/actress in that movie, except for Ra's. But I found the film to be rather boring.

Personally, I thought Christian Bale and Cillian Murphy (Scarecrow) were both awesome in that movie.

Bale was the best Batman thus far IMHO headbang.gif

Personally, I thought Christian Bale and Cillian Murphy (Scarecrow) were both awesome in that movie.

boo.gif Keaton was the best Batman, period. Okay, maybe not "Batman," but he was by far the best Bruce Wayne.

Cilliam Murphy was decent as Scarecrow.

boo.gif Keaton was the best Batman, period. Okay, maybe not "Batman," but he was by far the best Bruce Wayne.

Cilliam Murphy was decent as Scarecrow.

No way. Keaton was adequate, but Nicholson stole his movie and made it as good as it was. I think Bale was the best Wayne/Batman so far.

Yeah, I'll agree with that thumbsup2.gif

I thought BB was a good setup movie confused-smiley-013.gif didnt like the zombies at the end.. felt like I walked into "Dawn of the Dead" and please we don't need anymore runaway trains!!!!! 27_laughing.gif

1) Spidey 2

2) x-men 2

3) Spidey 1

4) From Hell

5) Batman (1989) / Sin City (tie)

Worst ever:

League of Extraordinary Gentlemen

Hulk

Batman (the one with Ahnuld)

Elektra

and the easy winner.......Nick Fury (the one with Hasselhoff)

I agree, one of the worst superhero movies ever made. I would rather read JC's posts than watch it again.

I agree, one of the worst superhero movies ever made.

This, coming from a guy who just LOVED the Fantastic Four movie. 27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif

Really Joe, please quote the post post where I said I LOVED the FF movie?

If you cant, then STFU!