• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Best Comic Book Flick?

What is the best comic book motion picture?  

201 members have voted

1. 1. What is the best comic book motion picture?

62 posts in this topic

People have been rating their Top 5 or Top 10, so here I go .....

1. Hellboy

2. Batman (1989)

3. Superman I & II

4. Spider-Man I

5. Sin City (forgot it when making the poll)

6. X-Men I

7. Spider-Man II

8. Daredevil

I'm going to stop there, since I have yet to see Superman Returns and V for Vendetta. And I did not enjoy Road to Perdition at all.

FYI, I would rank Batman & Robin ahead of Batman Begins. Possibly even the old Adam West Batman movie; gotta love that shark hanging off Batman's leg!

I agree, one of the worst superhero movies ever made.

This, coming from a guy who just LOVED the Fantastic Four movie. 27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif

Really Joe, please quote the post post where I said I LOVED the FF movie?

If you cant, then STFU!

He never said he loved the FF movie. makepoint.gif

I hated from Hell confused-smiley-013.gif

Really? I thought it was a very good flick....perhaps it strayed too far from the comic but taken on its own merits, I totally enjoyed it.

Well, how do you feel about it then? I assumed, since you supported the movie and got ticked with anyone who didn't like it, that you had a very positive view on it.

Or have you changed your mind and recognized it for the POS that it is?

Well, how do you feel about it then? I assumed, since you supported the movie and got ticked with anyone who didn't like it, that you had a very positive view on it.

Or have you changed your mind and recognized it for the POS that it is?

I think its an enjoyable movie to watch for many people. Just because you have a very twisted view of what you like, doesnt mean its cr@p. Maybe you should recognize the world doesnt revolve around you and stop posting you asnine opinions that are obviously unwanted.

I think its an enjoyable movie to watch for many people.

WTF does that mean.. "enjoyable. for many people"?? You're so freakin wishy-washy, your middle name should be Maytag.

Good or bad, at least I have a strong opinion on what I like or dislike, which is far more than I can say for you.

You never give a rest do you J.C.? I've gone through several threads in the past 3 days and it never fails.. You are constantly on the attack.. I haven't been on here that long and yet you are the one person I find the most repulsive within this message board.. People are posting their opinions, just cuz they aren't yours doesn't make them [embarrassing lack of self control].. Man I'm sick of you..

WTF does that mean.. "enjoyable. for many people"?? You're so freakin wishy-washy, your middle name should be Maytag.

Good or bad, at least I have a strong opinion on what I like or dislike, which is far more than I can say for you.

I dislike you, thats pretty strong.

27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif

You never give a rest do you J.C.? I've gone through several threads in the past 3 days and it never fails.. You are constantly on the attack.. I haven't been on here that long and yet you are the one person I find the most repulsive within this message board.. People are posting their opinions, just cuz they aren't yours doesn't make them [embarrassing lack of self control].. Man I'm sick of you..
893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif

I didn't think the movie was great at all. But I still bought it on DVD to watch every now and then.

You can think that a movie is bad, but still enjoy aspects of it. It's possible.

I didn't think the movie was great at all. But I still bought it on DVD to watch every now and then.

You can think that a movie is bad, but still enjoy aspects of it. It's possible.

That's true....but you would still rank Batman & Robin ahead of Batman Begins??? poke2.gif

That's true....but you would still rank Batman & Robin ahead of Batman Begins??? poke2.gif

Yes. At least they tried to act in B&R. I think in B.B., they just gave up trying.

Except for Morgan Freeman, of course.