• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Any One Interested in a MYSTERY IN SPACE Collecting Thread?

648 posts in this topic

Just arrived. Only two copies in the census. The other is a 7.5. I still like this one.

mis60big.jpg

893scratchchin-thumb.gif White pages. Mighty good for appreciating the fine Infantino artwork -- if you just unslab it. poke2.gif

Just arrived. Only two copies in the census. The other is a 7.5. I still like this one.

mis60big.jpg

893scratchchin-thumb.gif White pages. Mighty good for appreciating the fine Infantino artwork -- if you just unslab it. poke2.gif

I just read this story in my DC Adam Strange Archives. DC did a SUPER job on the art and color reproduction in their Archive series....far better than the superslick paper Marvel used, and which never seems right.

And it's one of the most bizarre stories I've ever read in comicdom. Adam Strange performs surgery on a living planet (sorry, Ego...you weren't the first!). Totally psychedelic, man!

Red