• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Any One Interested in a MYSTERY IN SPACE Collecting Thread?

648 posts in this topic

I was thinking about Mystery In Space and it somehow inspired this comic. I always liked the covers with the purple backgrounds. It's a nice contrast with the red and yellow of Adam Strange.

0133-cellphone.gif

Excellent!! sign-funnypost.gif

Keep those sci-fi covers coming!

Here's a much more common ish, Diamond Run copy:

MIS84diamond.jpg

It may be a more common issue but I love the Dust Devil appearances. They are my favorite Adam Strange stories. cloud9.gif

Scott

Great book by the way. wink.gif

You should check out the Adam Strange Archive volumes from DC.

I've said this before and I'll say it again. The DC archives are printed so much better than the Marvel Masterworks......DC is high quality non-glossy paper that presents more like the orginal comics would have.

Infantino Rules!

Brad

You should check out the Adam Strange Archive volumes from DC.

I've said this before and I'll say it again. The DC archives are printed so much better than the Marvel Masterworks......DC is high quality non-glossy paper that presents more like the orginal comics would have.

Infantino Rules!

Brad

Own 'em both! picked up volume 2 on wednesday.

You're right, the Archives are far, far superior to the Masterworks.

Here are four more Sid's Luncheonette MIS's that Harry felt weren't up to par with the others he slabbed, but the overall color, cover gloss and eye appeal are right there. Really nice copies. When I have time, I'll post individual scans.....

fourmis.jpg

Here are four more Sid's Luncheonette MIS's that Harry felt weren't up to par with the others he slabbed, but the overall color, cover gloss and eye appeal are right there. Really nice copies. When I have time, I'll post individual scans.....

fourmis.jpg

Very nice, Red hail.gifhail.gifhail.gif

Here is the Slabodian copy of #62. In person, the blue and purple jump off the cover. This scanner makes everything look faded. It is an HP Photosmart C4180. Anyone else use this or have any advise on getting better scans? I tried increasing the saturation on this scan but it did not really help.

Ken

mis62.jpg

Here is the Slabodian copy of #62. In person, the blue and purple jump off the cover. This scanner makes everything look faded. It is an HP Photosmart C4180. Anyone else use this or have any advise on getting better scans? I tried increasing the saturation on this scan but it did not really help.

Ken

mis62.jpg

I remember that copy. cloud9.gif