• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Let's not all bid at once

29 posts in this topic

Yo fool...how was I nosy? I deducted it from Darth's answer! Get your books yet? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Did you guys know you don't have to cut and paste the ENTIRE quote every time????mad.gif

Did you know that you can remove the beginning part and just quote the last part? Makes the thread much more readable!!!

Thanks for letting me vent. Back to our regularly scheduled thread.

Yo fool...how was I nosy? I deducted it from Darth's answer! Get your books yet? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Did you guys know you don't have to cut and paste the ENTIRE quote every time????mad.gif

Did you know that you can remove the beginning part and just quote the last part? Makes the thread much more readable!!!

You mean like this? frown.gif

Yes. Like that! mad.gif

893frustrated.gif

tongue.gif

Well Sherlock Holmes you're not...not my book you sorry excuse for a sidekick you... makepoint.gif

And no books yet...Chrisco must have hired a slower-than-average carrier pigeon (and damn it...I already have a few clients lined up for those book as well 893whatthe.gif893whatthe.gif27_laughing.gif893naughty-thumb.gif)

Yes. Like that! mad.gif

893frustrated.gif

tongue.gif

Yes. Like that! mad.gif

893frustrated.gif

tongue.gif

No Greggy, it's like this.

Chromium - did you get the express package yet? I have more books for your a clogging up my home...I'm letting my dogs walk all over them and use them like a newspaper. Hope you like canine golden showers on your silver age... the CGG Iron fist is nothing on note...8.5 was more like a 6.0...

HJ,

I'm sueing you for pain and suffering...I busted a gut laughing at that which you invited me to view and will incurr huge medical costs...you'll be hearing from my attorney.

Laugh all you like, but according to the CBG Presents Hulk, She-Hulk 25 is listed as: Then $1, Now $1. Will you laugh quite so hard when that moves up to $1.25 in ten or so years, and you've missed this opportunity?

Chromium - did you get the express package yet? I have more books for your a clogging up my home...I'm letting my dogs walk all over them and use them like a newspaper. Hope you like canine golden showers on your silver age...

You just got back from San Francisco and can't get golden showers off your mind ?? Coincidence I think not.... I told you that 'The Castro' is not the quaint Cuban part of town you twit.... 893whatthe.gif27_laughing.gif

Anyway,still haven't gotten that express package, the tracking info tells me the same thing it has been telling me for almost two weeks now

Your item arrived in GERMANY at 11:47 am on June 12, 2003. Status is updated every evening. Please check again later.

No idea what to do now confused.gifsorry.gif

Chromium - did you get the express package yet? I have more books for your a clogging up my home...I'm letting my dogs walk all over them and use them like a newspaper. Hope you like canine golden showers on your silver age...

You just got back from San Francisco and can't get golden showers off your mind ?? Coincidence I think not.... I told you that 'The Castro' is not the quaint Cuban part of town you twit.... 893whatthe.gif27_laughing.gif

Anyway,still haven't gotten that express package, the tracking info tells me the same thing it has been telling me for almost two weeks now

Your item arrived in GERMANY at 11:47 am on June 12, 2003. Status is updated every evening. Please check again later.

No idea what to do now confused.gifsorry.gif

Maybe Jens is siphoning all European bound comic packages his way... that is real weird and I'll see what I can find out on Monday.