• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Post your Golden Age Adventure/New Adventure/New Comics
7 7

1,763 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, MrBedrock said:

adventure79pic2.jpg

The Boards sadly allow me but one like when this deserves two.

On 1/11/2020 at 11:37 AM, RareHighGrade said:

Yes, the #17 is also tough.  Only 3 Universal copies on the census with the highest graded being a 5.5.

NewAdv.17.jpg

THIS is a beauty! A quick gander at a few lists indicates that the Larson collection had a 17 but no 15 and the Lost Valley collection had a 15 but no 17. I've seen the Church 15 ( ;) ) but don't recall seeing the 17. With their green color schemes, I think they make a sweet pair of bookends! 

For those who love the really early pre-hero New Comics, it would appear that CC has a few of them available in their upcoming Event Auction:  :luhv:

https://www.comicconnect.com/browse/auction/1?page=2

Unrestored mid-grade copies of books like New Comics 7, 9, 10, plus a New Adventure 22 don't tend to come to market that often.  hm

Not sure how reliable this info is though, since the revamped CC website still seems to be a work in progress right now.  (shrug)