• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Cherish a Chesler!
2 2

638 posts in this topic

This is the back cover of Dynamic 2, which should lay to rest whether the digest size books Chesler produced while in the Army are "Chesler books" (ut-oh...go the Chesler completists)

So, lets go on Yankee, Mirth of a Nation, Riggin Bill, etc...

48282-dynamic2back.jpg

:bump:

So, Chesler experts (a.k.a. Jon and Billy), how tough / easy is Riggin Bill to find and, mainly, where is it listed in the Guide?

67787.jpg.17eff66870f06af7255ce4ea7ef8e06a.jpg

This is the back cover of Dynamic 2, which should lay to rest whether the digest size books Chesler produced while in the Army are "Chesler books" (ut-oh...go the Chesler completists)

So, lets go on Yankee, Mirth of a Nation, Riggin Bill, etc...

:bump:

So, Chesler experts (a.k.a. Jon and Billy), how tough / easy is Riggin Bill to find and, mainly, where is it listed in the Guide?

More of a gag book than a comic book, right? I don't think I ever found First Class Male in the guide.

1stclass.jpg

1stclassback.jpg

I wish I had a scan of Yankee Comics 4, another digest-sized book.

While I'm at it, did I ever post Red Seal Comics 21 here? (Sorry, glare in the seller's scan. Slabbed!)

redseal21.jpg

Jack

parker is a machine, no doubt!

boy, but the machine has thrown rods, blown gaskets and flat run out of gas for dynamic 8 and punch 12.

when you least expect it my friend...when you least expect it!

A few years ago, I saw Punch 12s in multiple places simultaneously. Nothing now?

nothing then, something now. YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

punch12.jpg

Darn - does this mean you wont be selling me your Chelsers? Double darn! But well done anyway (I suppose) :whistle: