• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

why so many bent covers in the cgc cased comics?

43 posts in this topic

Nice looking FF 214 shame about the top edge its one of those "cheap" books where the value lies mainly in the high grade and slab. and now ? confused-smiley-013.gif

It was the only 9.8 on the census. frown.gif

Actually...I just checked...and it's still the only 9.8 on the census.

Nice looking FF 214 shame about the top edge its one of those "cheap" books where the value lies mainly in the high grade and slab. and now ? confused-smiley-013.gif

Well, if he liberates it from the 9.8 label, it's a five dollar 9.4.

frown.gif

893whatthe.gif

that's crazy, is anybody ever get in touch with CGC about that problem ? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

i was thinking about sending some books to CGC in a near future, but what will happen in an overseas travel confused.gif

i was thinking about sending some books to CGC in a near future, but what will happen in an overseas travel confused.gif

On average, about half the CGC comics I had shipped to me overseas suffered some type SCS damage in transit...

Jim

I understand your frustration. Very unsightly. Not sure, but I think CGC will correct this free of charge.

Try giving them a call on Monday at 1-877-NMCOMIC thumbsup2.gif

is free of charge enough ?

The problem he's describing has nothing to do with damage incurred during transit, and is a QC(Quality Control) issue.

But don't get me started on CGC's current level of quality control... Christo_pull_hair.gif893censored-thumb.gifChristo_pull_hair.gif

I understand your frustration. Very unsightly. Not sure, but I think CGC will correct this free of charge.

Try giving them a call on Monday at 1-877-NMCOMIC thumbsup2.gif

is free of charge enough ?

The problem he's describing has nothing to do with damage incurred during transit, and is a QC(Quality Control) issue.

But don't get me started on CGC's current level of quality control... Christo_pull_hair.gif893censored-thumb.gifChristo_pull_hair.gif

Keep Cool Beyonder wink.gif