• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Golden Age marketplace links
8 8

1,588 posts in this topic

On 8/8/2018 at 8:28 AM, Racer-X said:

Cool Golden Age books - I just updates above with some pics...

Nice books.  Hope the sale went well.  Baseball 1 is my favorite GA sports cover. 

13 hours ago, mstrange said:

Have the following GA books up for sale in G/S/B age sales thread

Shadow comics #5 F/VF raw

Amazing Mystery Funnies V2#5 CGC 1.8 unrestored OW/W pages

More Fun Comics #65 VF- 7.5 OW/White pages unrestored.

img267.thumb.jpg.21fb07fbab32029a83399b548fc95a08.jpg1996711-F001.thumb.jpg.8e169f16dc2e6af34c86ec947d260fc2.jpgIMG_20180926_211609.thumb.jpg.f6c5dbf4e2795b9656d675d60a5ab332.jpg

Don't see the thread. hm

55 minutes ago, Point Five said:
2 hours ago, Sqeggs said:

Link? The title of the thread has "links" in it! :taptaptap:

That's the problem with you kids today. You want everything on a silver platter!   :makepoint:

With a bow on it! :sumo:

I just posted a marketplace message about my current round of golden-age eBay auction listings. The jist is that I have about 20 eBay auctions running (to end Sunday night), and will have another round of eBay auctions next week too.

Stuff includes L.B. Cole romance, some Matt Baker romance (St. John), some Millie / Tessie / Hedy / Nellie stuff, some Dan De Carlo / Atlas stuff, and quite a bit more (some superhero stuff).

The marketplace message is right here , and my eBay listings are here.

Thanks for checking 'em out.

week1-comics-sample.jpg

I just posted another marketplace message about my current round of Golden Age auction listings. This week I have about 25 auctions (ending tonight, Sunday, November 18).

Comics include some L.B. Cole romance, some Matt Baker romance (St. John, including "It Rhymes With Lust"), some Millie / Tessie / Hedy / Nellie stuff, some Dan De Carlo / Atlas stuff, and quite a bit more (Marvel Family, Blackstone, more).

Here is the marketplace message , and here is a direct link to the auctions.

Thank you for having a look. I took a lot of photos so they should be fun to browse even if you don't feel like bidding.

week2-auctions-1000.jpg

Okay, time for round three... Golden-Age comics:  More L.B. Cole romance comics, more Marvel comedy titles (Hedy, Millie, Nellie, Tessie, etc.), more BASIL WOLVERTON stuff, more Harvey Kurtzman "Hey Look!" stuff, more Atlas GGA from Dan DeCarlo, more MATT BAKER romance (including a rare title -- Brides Romances -- with a standout Baker cover overlooked by Overstreet), and so on... Auctions end Sunday night (Dec. 2).

Here is the relevant CGC marketplace message     , and here is a direct link to the auctions.

cba3-grouping-sm.jpg

Edited by Doohickamabob

On to round 4, and the last round for December...

Golden-Age comics:  More L.B. Cole romance comics, more Marvel comedy titles (Hedy, Millie, Nellie, Tessie, etc.), more BASIL WOLVERTON stuff, more Harvey Kurtzman "Hey Look!" stuff, more Atlas GGA from Dan DeCarlo,, and so on...

Auctions end Sunday night (Dec. 9).

Here is the CGC marketplace message , and here is a direct link to the auctions.

group-shot-4-1000.jpg