• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Golden Age marketplace links
8 8

1,588 posts in this topic

Just posted a thread in G/S/B to help Speed Force. He needs a heart transplant and he and his family (including his 3 year old son) could use our help.

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=9689930#Post9689930

Anybody else surprised by the price on this one?

I figured it'd fetch a pretty penny given how few the opportunities are to own any piece of MF #52, but this one shocked me. It's still a MF #52, but the Spectre only appears in costume on the splash page (which is missing).

Congrats the seller (and buyer?) :applause:

More Fun #52 on Ebay

Golden Age Doctor Fate Archives Vol. 1 More Fun Comics #55-98

Golden Age Sandman Archives Vol. 1 Adventure Comics #40 - 59 + NYWF Comics

Golden Age Spectre Archives Vol. 1 More Fun Comics #52 - 70

The Shazam! family archives. Volume 1

Silver Streak archives featuring the original Daredevil. Vol. 1

Brenda Starr : the complete pre-code comics. Volume 1, Good girls, bondage, and

Archie : seven decades of America's favorite teenagers-- and beyond!

plus other great TPBs posted here . . .

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=9692966

I'll be offering some comics for an acquaintance at 8:30 EST tonight. Scans, details and all sales will take place in the thread so, please, no PMs prior to that. There will be pedigrees (Church, Ohio, Circle8 ...) and some highest graded copies.

SalesGroupJan2017.jpg

One BIG lot for today. Approximately 400+ coverless and/or incomplete golden age comics. Hours of reading, an instant clip file, a huge inventory of parts for completionists, an historian's wet dream! A large majority are pre-code, about a quarter are World War II era, and there are even some earlier parts (there are six wraps from an early issue of Amazing Mystery Funnies!). All genres are represented, though there are only ten to fifteen horror books, and fewer crime comics. There is a good chunk of superhero, including three or four Timely comics. There are about twenty Fiction House, including multiple Planets. There are surprisingly few Dells, which is a bonus! I am selling these as is, as a lot, for $800 shipped - less than $2 per book!

Coverless Golden Age!

Added these and a few other books to the mix:

SalesGroup2Jan2017.jpg

I'll be offering some comics for an acquaintance at 8:30 EST tonight. Scans, details and all sales will take place in the thread so, please, no PMs prior to that. There will be pedigrees (Church, Ohio, Circle8 ...) and some highest graded copies.

SalesGroupJan2017.jpg

I've got a bunch of golden-age comics up for auction on eBay (99-cent starting bids), with the auctions ending Sunday night, March 12.

I posted more details in the marketplace section of these boards. Check it out...  And here are some photos:

march5-2.jpg

march5-1.jpg

march5-3.jpg

Edited by Doohickamabob
streamlining post because it is no longer current