• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Which one would you choose ????
2 2

5,844 posts in this topic

the Weird Mysteries for me.

Awesome cover...as is the CSS 22.

The thing is, I can find a CSS 22 for sale every day, the WM is rarely for sale. I choose on that basis.

^^

I can get Action 1 or Tec 27 everyday does not mean i would pic WM over one of them would you.. ^^

:acclaim:

I know little to much to drink. :screwy:

The thing is, I can find a CSS 22 for sale every day, the WM is rarely for sale. I choose on that basis.

^^

I can get Action 1 or Tec 27 everyday does not mean i would pic WM over one of them would you.. ^^

How do you think I built my collection? lol

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=6340488&fpart=90

^^

(shrug)

Edited by Artboy99

^^

How do you think I built my collection? lol

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=6340488&fpart=90

Thats why your so great :idea:

Just noticed that Dr Watson hasn't posted in more than a year. I thought it seemed quiet around here.

Carry on!

I miss Watson. Anyone know what happened to him?

I think I saw him helping out at Dale's booth at NYCC last October, so I guess he is still around but no longer posting.

Just noticed that Dr Watson hasn't posted in more than a year. I thought it seemed quiet around here.

Carry on!

I think I saw him helping out at Dale's booth at NYCC last October, so I guess he is still around but no longer posting.

Yeah, Doc's still around and still collecting. He's running his cabin rental business. Posting some on other sites, competition and Myslabbedcomics, plus talking to some people by PM. He just got tired of much of the BS here and I think some of the angst that this place can cause. He's doing really well. Probably will be with me at C2E2.

Carry on!

Yeah, Doc's still around and still collecting. He's running his cabin rental business. Posting some on other sites, competition and Myslabbedcomics, plus talking to some people by PM. He just got tired of much of the BS here and I think some of the angst that this place can cause. He's doing really well. Probably will be with me at C2E2.

Thanks for the update. I'm glad he's doing well.

Carry on!

We'll see you guys at C2E2. (thumbs u

This was always one of my favorite threads so I thought I would bump with a couple of books that sold recently to see if there is any interest in reviving it and please, if anyone has a couple of books in mind, post away.

Which one would you choose and why?

Captain America Comics #7 (Timely, 1941) CGC Apparent VG/FN 5.0 Slight (A) Cream to off-white pages. CGC notes, "Restoration includes: spine splits sealed to cover. (Small piece of tape on 1st page.)".

Sold for $3,120 November, 2018

19328286%5D&call=url%5Bfile:product.chai

BLUE BEETLE #52, CGC 8.0 

Sold for $3,155 August 2018

RAD3B71A2018625_115124.jpg

9 hours ago, batman_fan said:

I would take the money and pass on both. 

I would talk all three.