• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Which one would you choose ????
2 2

5,844 posts in this topic

Both are great examples of their respective genres and artists (Kamen/Kirby).  I would equally desire both on the basis of subject matter ... but for me it's a no brainer when it comes to these two copies.  The Blue Beetle is a high grade, blue label copy, with ow pages!  I'd take this Blue Beetle 52 - all day long over the mid-grade, purple label, mid-grade Cap.  For what it's worth I believe there is a lot more investment potential for the Blue Beetle at least in the near term.  Caps have been price pushed for years - while this Blue Beetle 52 has been and still is to some degree an under the radar book - even though it's cover rivals the 54 as the best in the run.  IMHO and of course always buy what you like.  

Edited by blackterror

22 hours ago, blackterror said:

Both are great examples of their respective genres and artists (Kamen/Kirby).  I would equally desire both on the basis of subject matter ... but for me it's a no brainer when it comes to these two copies.  The Blue Beetle is a high grade, blue label copy, with ow pages!  I'd take this Blue Beetle 52 - all day long over the mid-grade, purple label, mid-grade Cap.  For what it's worth I believe there is a lot more investment potential for the Blue Beetle at least in the near term.  Caps have been price pushed for years - while this Blue Beetle 52 has been and still is to some degree an under the radar book - even though it's cover rivals the 54 as the best in the run.  IMHO and of course always buy what you like.  

I have to agree :)

The Blue Beetle 52 will be in Yorba Linda:foryou:

18 hours ago, sacentaur said:

Tough call - I’ll wait till a copy of Obadiah Oldbuck becomes available!

16 hours ago, batman_fan said:

lol

given it should be more valuable than Action 1  I would suggest using that as which you would choose and why

ocn259708589-016.thumb.jpeg.71bc5e065ffabc88e52e3ed15536aa3d.jpeg