• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Captain Underwear co-eds banned from local HS.

41 posts in this topic

So,one of the local HSs is having a theme week.One day,the kids come in wearing the school colors,another is vice-versa day,where boys dress like girls,teachers dress like students,ect,ect. Yesterday was Super-Hero Day where you wear the costume of your favorite hero.

Three girls came as Captain Underwear,evidently the subject of a popular kids paperback series.Wearing flesh colored body stockings,tightie-whities,sneakers and capes.

Although several other students wore colored briefs over colored stockings(Think Supes)the prinicipal selected these three and banned them from the school grounds.

Is there no justice left in America? foreheadslap.gif

Who said these girls were wearing briefs? My bet is they had their thong-ish type underwear on the outside, if not frilly lacies. Do you really think the school is going to let them walk around like that because it's all in good fun?

If there is a pic of these girls in their outfits and I am mistaken and they were wearing anything remotely like tightie-whities, then fine. But somehow I doubt it.

Who said these girls were wearing briefs? My bet is they had their thong-ish type underwear on the outside, if not frilly lacies. Do you really think the school is going to let them walk around like that because it's all in good fun?

If there is a pic of these girls in their outfits and I am mistaken and they were wearing anything remotely like tightie-whities, then fine. But somehow I doubt it. [/quot

Yesterdays Newsday had photos.Looked like Jockeys to me.

Cheez Louise, I've seen more revealing outfits on the girls wearing regular clothes!!!!

I wonder if the same principal bans the girls dance club from performing in body leotards, or if the cheerleaders wear parkas and coveralls?

What a non-issue!!!! confused-smiley-013.gif

foreheadslap.gif

Here it is:

1459280-captainu.jpg

Uh.. let's take into account that they're 17, this is a public message board which is also indexed by Google, and that you guys certainly aren't doing any wonders for their self-esteem.

I think it took guts for them to dress up like that. It certainly wasn't risque although I can see how the administrator may have overreacted. (If it looked like they were possibly topless from a distance.)