• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Captain Underwear co-eds banned from local HS.

41 posts in this topic

Cheez Louise, I've seen more revealing outfits on the girls wearing regular clothes!!!!

I wonder if the same principal bans the girls dance club from performing in body leotards, or if the cheerleaders wear parkas and coveralls?

What a non-issue!!!!

I guess I can see both sides to the issue, but I would have to agree with you. Regular clothes these days seems trashier than these costumes. I don't think anyone from that age group would not "get" who they were supposed to be - Captain Underpants.

OK - I just showed this thread to my daughter, who is 17 and a junior in high school, and my wife, who teaches 5th grade and K-3 P.E., and they both said "What?? What's wrong with that??? Those are great costumes!!!"

What's wrong with that dang principal???confused-smiley-013.gif

So,one of the local HSs is having a theme week.One day,the kids come in wearing the school colors,another is vice-versa day,where boys dress like girls,teachers dress like students,ect,ect. Yesterday was Super-Hero Day where you wear the costume of your favorite hero.

Three girls came as Captain Underwear,evidently the subject of a popular kids paperback series.Wearing flesh colored body stockings,tightie-whities,sneakers and capes.

Although several other students wore colored briefs over colored stockings(Think Supes)the prinicipal selected these three and banned them from the school grounds.

Is there no justice left in America? foreheadslap.gif

I think it's lack of intelligence.

They create these stupid days were everybody dresses crazy, then they act all offended when kids show up dressing crazy!?

screwy.gif

They should've just banned the fat chick. devil.gif

I'm sorry, but that is really in poor taste - we're talking a real, living, breathing human being who had the guts to do what most would cringe at. I hope she grows up to be your boss, and you suffer accordingly.

I'm sorry, but that is really in poor taste - we're talking a real, living, breathing human being who had the guts to do what most would cringe at. I hope she grows up to be your boss, and you suffer accordingly.

Gimme a break. It was a joke (albeit in bad taste but, aren't most jokes?).

As far as her growing to be my boss....I don't think skin is that elastic! yay.gifyay.gifyay.gif

As far as her growing to be my boss....I don't think skin is that elastic! yay.gifyay.gifyay.gif

Yes - very funny - I hope she gives you a break - a femur would be nice. flowerred.gif

Yes - very funny - I hope she gives you a break - a femur would be nice. flowerred.gif

Is very nice...I like!!!! smile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gif

yay.giftakeit.gifyay.gif

Big girls need love too.....yay.giftakeit.gifyay.gif

893scratchchin-thumb.gif893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Nice editing job.yeahok.gif Hope you got your Karmaseptic premiums paid up.

Nice editing job.meh Hope you got your Karmaseptic premiums paid up.

And then some....

As I said in the PM, you set me up for my response. Relax. Chill. I'm just yanking your chain.

Settle down. It's just the frikkin' internet. confused-smiley-013.gif Don't get your panties in a bunch (if you do, send me your address, I'll get you a fresh pair).