• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Copper age Independants you may have never heard of...

540 posts in this topic

Oh goodness ... L.I.F.E. Brigade and Blackmoon .. glad I'm not the only one that bought those back in the day.

I remember The Silent Invasion too! A much different league than the other two I mentioned though. It's not embarrassing to own it!!

i just piced up UNDERGROUND from AIRCEL. (no scanner, sorry). i grabbed it cause i grab any aircel i find but also cause i didnt even know aircel did any magazines. a good three dollar bin find

Wasn't quite sure where to post this ...

A1f.jpg

I know many of you have heard of this B&W anthology title, but I just found out a few weeks ago that issue #4 has a Grendel story. That was my reason for picking one up, but I'm really digging that Meta-Warriors cover by Bisley. Other highlights include stories by Moebius, Bill Sienkiewicz & Alan Moore. Heck, there's even a Dalgoda story in there for good measure.