• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What's the "Going Rate for a GSXM #1
1 1

27 posts in this topic

I was at a LCS yesterday, Looking at an Action Comics #77 in the display case, and I couldn't help but notic a GSXM #1 CGC 8.0 Universal Grade. I am a GA collector only, but the book looked nice, and I was hoping to get some opinions as to the "Going Rate for this issue.

I was at a LCS yesterday, Looking at an Action Comics #77 in the display case, and I couldn't help but notic a GSXM #1 CGC 8.0 Universal Grade. I am a GA collector only, but the book looked nice, and I was hoping to get some opinions as to the "Going Rate for this issue.

I'd say between $350-450. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

He wanted $420 for the book, and I thought that might be a good deal, but I guess not. I would have picked it up for any interested board member that might have wanted it.

Mike

He wanted $420 for the book, and I thought that might be a good deal, but I guess not. I would have picked it up for any interested board member that might have wanted it.

Mike

GPA has the last sale of a GSX 1 8.0 at $400. $420 isn't to bad.

He wanted $420 for the book[...]

Or offer a trade for an ounce of the kind... stooges.gifpoke2.gif27_laughing.gif

that's some expensive err stuff you're talking about there, not that i would know or anything

He wanted $420 for the book[...]

Or offer a trade for an ounce of the kind... stooges.gifpoke2.gif27_laughing.gif

that's some expensive err stuff you're talking about there, not that i would know or anything

893whatthe.gif

Mike

For a LCS, with the associated overheads that eBay sellers don't have to deal with, that is an excellent and fair price.

Kudos to your LCS! thumbsup2.gif

Mike

For a LCS, with the associated overheads that eBay sellers don't have to deal with, that is an excellent and fair price.

Kudos to your LCS! thumbsup2.gif

I might pick it up. As I mentioned, I only collect GA, but, according to my last years guide, it's a good deal. I'll call about the page quality, and give it some thought.

Mike

5 minutes ago, comicginger1789 said:

If we bought every book we were supposed to when we were supposed to, the hunt wouldnt be as fun I feel. 

I'd like to test that theory by buying every book I'm supposed to, then comparing it to how I feel now when I see a book I should have bought and want to eat a swimming pool full of glass.