• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CGC Comics for sale!

84 posts in this topic

Hello,

I have the following CGC comics for sale! You can either make me an offer or check them out at my ebay store (electrogames CGC comic gallery). Comics include:

Hero for Hire #1 CGC 9.2

Giant Size Creatures #1 CGC 9.4

Ghosts #1 CGC 9.2

Champions #1 CGC 9.4

Frankenstein #1 CGC 9.6

The Cat #1 CGC 9.4

Tower of Shadows #1 CGC 9.4

more to come! Best way to contact me is via email!

There should be a post minimum before posting marketplace threads. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Yeah, but he passed that with his last ID. But he can't post under that one anymore.

There are rules for that too. gossip.gif

There should be a post minimum before posting marketplace threads. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Yeah, but he passed that with his last ID. But he can't post under that one anymore.

Do tell Nick, do tell juggle.gif

He was the 'lawyer' who turned out not to be a lawyer, but a lawyer still at law school, who turned out to not be at law school, but who was meaning to go to law school, who turned out... 893blahblah.gif

Can't remember his original ID, but he is Mr Electrogames.

He was the 'lawyer' who turned out not to be a lawyer, but a lawyer still at law school, who turned out to not be at law school, but who was meaning to go to law school, who turned out... 893blahblah.gif

confused.gif

confused.gif

With all due respect, I believe you guys have me mixed up with someone else!

my eBay name is electrogames

I currently own three companies that buy and sell classic video games, comics and other items

if it has electrogames in the title its owned by me!

I have all rights to that name

anything else???

do you need my social security number, my finger prints, and an eye sc an as well?

comicworm - 28th April 2005

You were a liar last time around (the whole 'I'm a lawyer' thing) and you're a liar now. 893applaud-thumb.gif

I admire your consistancy. thumbsup2.gif

my eBay name is electrogames

I currently own three companies that buy and sell classic video games, comics and other items

if it has electrogames in the title its owned by me!

I have all rights to that name

anything else???

do you need my social security number, my finger prints, and an eye sc an as well?

comicworm - 28th April 2005

You were a liar last time around (the whole 'I'm a lawyer' thing) and you're a liar now. 893applaud-thumb.gif

I admire your consistancy. thumbsup2.gif

With all due respect, I will gladly look into who claims to be me, but I assure you I never posted on these boards before! I am certainly not a lawyer, nor do I claim to be. Where else can I find these posts of "comicworm" ?

I have been selling on eBay for about three years now under the name "electrogames". I also sell under electrogames2 as well. I don't believe there is another electrogames on ebay, because two users cannot have the same name!

My God, do you have any idea how many posts there are from "comicworm"? Does anyone else have any info on him, like his real name, etc.? Please let me know. I do have a DBA (doing business as) filed with the state for the name electrogames, but I doubt it gives me the exclusive rights to the name, so it is possible that someone else could have that name as well. What bothers me most is the fact that there cannot be two users on eBay with the same user name (i.e. electrogames). That is why I am trying to find out who this "comicworm" is.

electrogames,

Didn't mean to create this situation, I was merely inquiring into the person whom I may be making purchases from. I don't need your social security number, but your name, location, and a little background history would suffice. flowerred.gif

My list of sellers that I buy from is surprisingly small, and with all of the interesting things going on in this hobby I just need to know whom I am interacting with. It is a small community, unfortunately getting smaller and smaller as we speak.

Plus, you are new to the boards, so SPEAK UP. thumbsup2.gif