• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CGC Comics for sale!

84 posts in this topic

sign-offtopic.gif

Sorry, I'm new and I couldn't care less if you are who you say you are or not, but:

Second, I believe a disgruntled customer, buyer, competitor, or whatever, came here claiming to be me under vintagecomics. This person may be the same poster as comicworm. He knew my name and address from doing business on ebay. He may of even set up an ebay account under my name, who knows. But none of the other posters you mention are me! That is what I am saying.

I always wanted to know what a leap of faith looked like... screwy.gif

From what I have been reading (which is soul-tickling fun thus far) all we have to is have the original disgruntled buyer call you and see if you sound like a *spoon* like the previous person with your name on the phone allegedly does, the same person that just happened to live in the same area and enjoys the same comics and has an almost identical fairey-like posting style.

Newbie out. shy.gif

What is a spoon? Seriously, could I have a definition please!

I am actually telling the truth. If you guys want I will let this die out and just not post here, except when I have items for sale in my store. I am still reading through all the BS that comicworm wrote and am trying to get to the bottom of this. By no means at all do I care if or not you believe me. It's just frustrating to me that I just got her, and well, according to the boards, I have already been here!

Who was advertising my auctions? Comicworm said he owned electrogames or the rights-I have yet to find a post where he advertised any of my eBay auctions! I am still sifting through his posts though as we speak.

Comicworm - CGC graded books for sale!

Similar to your format here, Comicworm does not provide a link to his eBay page but had previously stated that his eBay ID was electrogames. If he were a competitor of yours, why would he advertise YOUR auctions?

As for vintagecomics, if you read the post, they never completed the transaction, so vintagecomics could of told rickdogg he was anyone!

E-mails were sent to and from Shawn Surmick and Rick had access to the real name behind the ID - and said it was Shawn Surmick.

I am not a lawyer

We know.

If you don't believe me, just report me to eBay for being a NARU and having an active account!

From what I can tell, you have very good feedback as electrogames and taken at face value, it seems like you are a respectable seller. Your eBay history isn't in question here - your CGC Board history, however, is. I don't see how you can prove that the past two accounts weren't yours when your whole explanation is that it was competitors posing as you.

Honestly, you have raised some interesting questions in the other threads you started as CGC member electrogames, have good eBay feedback, and have books relative newbies like me dream of owning someday. You could give a lot to this forum and could learn quite a bit in return if you stay around. But the one thing that the members here hate above all else is dishonesty, and so far you are on very shaky ground. If you actually don't have a past on these boards, I'm afraid you are going to have to come up with one hell of an explanation to gain any respect. If your board history is as all signs make it appear to be and you fess up to it before digging a deeper hole, I think you would find some forgiveness from the board and have a shot at a very rewarding board experience.

-Bob

Did it ever occur to you that comicworm is advertising his own books for sale and not mine? He does not list a link or an email address in his for sale posts!

As for vintagecomics: the point I was making is that if I had the eBay user ID of vintagecomics and videogameland and got NARU'd, then I would not be able to register another ebay account!

Hello,

I have the following CGC comics for sale! You can either make me an offer or check them out at my ebay store (electrogames CGC comic gallery). Comics include:

Hero for Hire #1 CGC 9.2

Giant Size Creatures #1 CGC 9.4

Ghosts #1 CGC 9.2

Champions #1 CGC 9.4

Frankenstein #1 CGC 9.6

The Cat #1 CGC 9.4

Hero for Hire #1 CGC 9.2 just SOLD - thanks for the inquiries!

Tower of Shadows #1 CGC 9.4

more to come! Best way to contact me is via email!