• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CGC Comics for sale!

84 posts in this topic

As "comicworm"

http://boards.collectors-society.com/sho...true#Post837136

my eBay name is electrogames

I currently own three companies that buy and sell classic video games, comics and other items

if it has electrogames in the title its owned by me!

I have all rights to that name

anything else???

do you need my social security number, my finger prints, and an eye sc an as well?

-comicworm - #837136 - Wed Jun 08 2005 02:42 PM

The "lawyer" thread: http://boards.collectors-society.com/sho...rt=all&vc=1

Way back in '03: As "VintageComics" http://boards.collectors-society.com/sho...true#Post168165

It's all about karma Shawn Surmick. You screwed me on some cheapie books making me wait close to 3 months before letting me know that you were not going to pay. Of course I would have never received any of this information if I didn't call you. It's truly sad that you would have to lie to a person that you have done business with many times.

Just how many shills have you had?

- Rickdogg - #168165 - Wed May 14 2003 07:47 PM

Shawn, either you need to be more careful with your identity or you've posted on this board before yeahok.gif

-Bob

I am not comicworm, as a matter a fact I'm still sifting through all his posts right now as we speak. As stated before, only one person can hold the same user name on eBay and I have had it for about three years now. I wonder if comicworm and vintage comics are the same person? Now I will read his posts as well, but I assure you my name is Andrew (Shawn) Surmick. Anyone I have done business with can verify that as well! I do go by the name of Shawn more than Andrew, that is why most people who get things in the mail from me know me as S. Surmick. It seems to me that someone is playing a cruel game on me! I will look further into this, but I assure you that I Andrew Shawn Surmick, has never posted here before! This is very interesting.....

I'd strongly encourage you to leave before the hole you're digging gets any deeper Shawn.

This is a pretty good example of why its just so much easier to speak the tuth angel.gif

Just got the call today from Comic Link, that my Night Nurse #1 CGC 9.2 needs to be sent in for reholdering. I originally bought it off of Comic Link and before I could get it-the original seller dropped it on concrete! Now I must wait for them to send it in for reholdering before I can buy it. At least they are paying for the reholdering (not me), but I sure hope it comes back in the same grade! Otherwise I will no longer want it! Amazing.....

-comicworm, #838085 - Thu Jun 09 2005 10:08 AM

yes-

I am an *spoon*-

you judge people by their posts

amazing.....

I will be attending Villanova in the fall for law-why would I lie?

nothing to gain on these forums...

-comicworm, #844243 - Tue Jun 14 2005 04:33 PM

Now why we are at it? Do you guys need to see my BUSINESS degree from Kutztown University as well?

I guess I should just sit here all day and scan in my records from grade school and up? Why we are at it, maybe I should enclose my financial records to prove that I have a fairly large net worth as well?

Where would you like me to stop?

Amazing.....

-comicworm, #846782 - Fri Jun 17 2005 06:39 AM

Now this is absolutely amazing.....

and coming from me, that has got to mean something!

-comicworm, #861536 - Sat Jul 02 2005 05:21 PM

I assure you that I am new to these boards. However, if you want me to leave I will. I find it interesting that I come over to these boards just to advertise some books I have listed in my ebay store and I find out that I am already a member, without my knowledge!

amazing......

-electrogames, #1476552 - Tue Nov 07 2006 05:18 PM

-Bob 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Okay someone already asked what the most over circulated books are-now what about the hardest to find? I am a true Marvel BRONZE age horror fan and can honestly say some of these books are RARE! Don't even get me started on DC horror books! Any way-what books do you guys think are the most RARE? Most undervalued? Most likely to keep going up in value?

comicworm - 28th April 2005

So because I have a graded copy of Tales of Zombie #1 for sale in my eBay store, I must be comicworm?

Look I know how stupid this all sounds, but I assure you that I have never been posting here before. Why on earth would I use the name electrogames if I was comicworm? Wouldn't I know I posted that before?

I am sure it sounds difficult to believe. Heck, I don't think I would beleive it either if the situation was reversed! Comicworm claimed to own the rights to electrogames, he very well may, but I have the ebay user name and have been using it for three years!