• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

THEY ARE COMING!!!!!!! THEY - ARE - COMING!

123 posts in this topic

So give us a hint what's in this collection, Mark.

All mid-60s and later Marvels? Does 9.0 represent the lower grades in this collection? Was it slabbed already, or have you been slabbing it? Some of the books you've been showing have white pages, is this a characteristic of the collection? Do all the books have distributor ink on them?

All mid-60s and later Marvels? Does 9.0 represent the lower grades in this collection? Was it slabbed already, or have you been slabbing it? Some of the books you've been showing have white pages, is this a characteristic of the collection? Do all the books have distributor ink on them?

Great questions, I was just going to ask about the d ink and white pages popcorn.gif

Great questions, I was just going to ask about the d ink and white pages popcorn.gif
No need to be calling greggy names. 893naughty-thumb.gif

All mid-60s and later Marvels?

Essentially.

Does 9.0 represent the lower grades in this collection?

Primarily.

Was it slabbed already, or have you been slabbing it?

"Me"

Some of the books you've been showing have white pages, is this a characteristic of the collection?

Yep.

Do all the books have distributor ink on them?

Don't believe so, but I have noticed it on some.

That's all the detailed info for now! makepoint.gif

Any ST's in 9.0 & up in there somewhere 893scratchchin-thumb.gif ??

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

grin.gif

quit your teasin' and pony up cowboy poke2.gif

I know the answer...dare I reveal it ? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

I think Paul and Peter can wait until Friday grin.gif

Yes indeed. Can't believe the CIA intercepted my e-mails and leaked the details to some unscrupulous people! Christo_pull_hair.giffrustrated.gif893naughty-thumb.gif893censored-thumb.gifstooges.gif