THEY ARE COMING!!!!!!! THEY - ARE - COMING!

123 posts in this topic

15,698 posts
Around what time of the day will you be listing these on the 24th?

Do people prefer just after midnight EST, or mid-morning Friday?

Also will it be here in the dealers forum or in the forum only selling area. Just need to be ready! thumbsup2.gif

Good question. I suppose, like Donut did with our Western MO Collection, because I am offering the books first to forumites, and notwithstanding the fact I am a dealer, I can post them in the forum only selling area, yes?

15,698 posts

893whatthe.gifhail.gif893applaud-thumb.gifthumbsup2.gifheadbang.gifyay.gif

cloud9.gifmakepoint.giffrustrated.gifyay.gifhail.gif

That help at all?

Joker--

Yes, it did!! flowerred.gif

1497377-FF59-CGC-9.2.jpg

6,694 posts

I'm usually up late, so personally I have no problem with just after midnite.

1,698 posts
I need a X-Men 1 in 9.6 or 9.8 tongue.gif

You and me both!!! hi.gif

me to acclaim.gif maybe we can armwrestle Doug to give up that PC pedigree he tugged in for himself confused-smiley-013.gif

1,236 posts

Damn time zone is leaving the Jap on the sidelines again Christo_pull_hair.gif

28,903 posts

I already saw most of them wink.gifpoke2.gif

40,605 posts

Probably Anfield Fox would be interested in this one

9,061 posts
Probably Anfield Fox would be interested in this one

Thanks ... but not with that 2 cent cover price 27_laughing.gif

4,537 posts

Found this at: So Cal Comics

(Sorry, cut 'n paste, not my ALL CAPS)

~~~ Begin from SoCal Comics ~~~

****LATEST UPDATE: 11-17-06 ****

GREETINGS!! WE ARE PROUD TO PRESENT OUR LATEST ACQUISITION--THE "HOLLYWOOD HILLS COLLECTION"! A COLLECTION OF ORIGINAL OWNER SILVER AGE MARVELS NUMBERING IN THE HUNDREDS! THE OWNER BOUGHT THEM IN MULTIPLES OFF THE STANDS IN THE MID 1960S AND SAVED THEM UNTOUCHED FOR 40 YEARS! HE LIVES IN THE HOLLYWOOD HILLS NOW AND HAS RECENTLY UNPACKED THEM FOR HIS SON TO SELL OFF! THE OWNER BOUGHT MULTIPLE COPIES OF MOST OF THE SUPER-HERO MARVELS FROM 1965-1967 AND KEPT THEM PRESERVED SO WELL THAT EVEN TODAY THE MAJORITY OF THE ISSUES ARE HIGH-GRADE AND SIGNIFICANT WITH THEIR BONE-WHITE PAGES! WE HAVE SUBMITTED ALMOST 200 COMICS TO CGC WITH MANY ALREADY COMING BACK AS CGC 9.6!!---------MANY OF THE COPIES HAVE ARRIVED! WE ARE PREPARING ANNOUNCEMENTS FOR 'THE SCOOP', CGC MESSAGE BOARDS AND SEVERAL OTHER ON-LINE SERVICES TO ANNOUNCE THIS SIGNIFICANT COLLECTION! FIND THEM IN THE SILVER AGE SECTION OF OUR WEBSITE LABELED "HOLLYWOOD HILLS COLLECTION"!!

15,698 posts
Found this at: So Cal Comics

(Sorry, cut 'n paste, not my ALL CAPS)

~~~ Begin from SoCal Comics ~~~

****LATEST UPDATE: 11-17-06 ****

GREETINGS!! WE ARE PROUD TO PRESENT OUR LATEST ACQUISITION--THE "HOLLYWOOD HILLS COLLECTION"! A COLLECTION OF ORIGINAL OWNER SILVER AGE MARVELS NUMBERING IN THE HUNDREDS! THE OWNER BOUGHT THEM IN MULTIPLES OFF THE STANDS IN THE MID 1960S AND SAVED THEM UNTOUCHED FOR 40 YEARS! HE LIVES IN THE HOLLYWOOD HILLS NOW AND HAS RECENTLY UNPACKED THEM FOR HIS SON TO SELL OFF! THE OWNER BOUGHT MULTIPLE COPIES OF MOST OF THE SUPER-HERO MARVELS FROM 1965-1967 AND KEPT THEM PRESERVED SO WELL THAT EVEN TODAY THE MAJORITY OF THE ISSUES ARE HIGH-GRADE AND SIGNIFICANT WITH THEIR BONE-WHITE PAGES! WE HAVE SUBMITTED ALMOST 200 COMICS TO CGC WITH MANY ALREADY COMING BACK AS CGC 9.6!!---------MANY OF THE COPIES HAVE ARRIVED! WE ARE PREPARING ANNOUNCEMENTS FOR 'THE SCOOP', CGC MESSAGE BOARDS AND SEVERAL OTHER ON-LINE SERVICES TO ANNOUNCE THIS SIGNIFICANT COLLECTION! FIND THEM IN THE SILVER AGE SECTION OF OUR WEBSITE LABELED "HOLLYWOOD HILLS COLLECTION"!!

My partner in the collection. Well, since the cat is out of the bag, I'll post a list and prices in a new thread in the forum only sales.

JC, don't bother asking. We won't sell any to you. I reciprocate treatment in kind. Have a nice day though! hi.gif

25,241 posts

JC, don't bother asking. We won't sell any to you. I reciprocate treatment in kind. Have a nice day though! hi.gif

27_laughing.gif893applaud-thumb.gif27_laughing.gif

4,537 posts

Sorry Mark. I just happened to be on their site since I may stop by tomorrow (visiting relatives for Thanksgiving in the area.)

37,596 posts
JC, don't bother asking. We won't sell any to you.

Yeah, like I would give you twerps any of my cash.. and for Silver Age books to boot. 27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif

15,698 posts
Sorry Mark. I just happened to be on their site since I may stop by tomorrow (visiting relatives for Thanksgiving in the area.)

Its ok. The natives were restless anyway.

1,911 posts

Sounds like a great find, have any of these books been pressed ? insane.gif

and if you can get JC's cash, take it !