• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Incredible Hulk Collecting Thread
8 8

512 posts in this topic

There's a new 9.6 on the market now. Looks waaay better than the 9.4 I sold.

96hulk2.jpgIH2small.jpg

Someone just made some bucks on that crack and press...I can't tell much difference except the books are identical with the writing by the number.

nice haul diesel :)

Thanks! I have decided 9.4s are plenty pretty enough for me and they are reasonably priced. So im working a 9.4 102-200 run.

Me too :) but my run goes all the way to current, with my main focus right now being copper 9.8ss books. GL bro its a long road. I started in 2005 but i am super picky about which books i buy.

Thanks! I have decided 9.4s are plenty pretty enough for me and they are reasonably priced. So im working a 9.4 102-200 run.

Me too :) but my run goes all the way to current, with my main focus right now being copper 9.8ss books. GL bro its a long road. I started in 2005 but i am super picky about which books i buy.

Yeah I keep bouncing back and forth between my Hulks and Spideys.. Only buying OW or Whites though. Does that make me a PQ snob?? lol

Yeah I keep bouncing back and forth between my Hulks and Spideys.. Only buying OW or Whites though. Does that make me a PQ snob?? lol

Yes!

Recent Comiclink sale $4500...one of 2 in grade,..and apparently the only WP copy..this is IMHO..the cleanest SA Incredible hulk..i've ever seen..you could cut your fingers on those corners!!!

http://www.comiclink.com/Auctions/item.asp?back=%2FComicTrack%2FAuctions%2Fbids%2Easp&id=872624

The scan-file is to large..and thats to bad, hopefully the link above still works..I'll see if I can photobucket the full scan