• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Incredible Hulk Collecting Thread
8 8

512 posts in this topic

My first Hulk. (Though I would start at the beginning). Only another 'lord knows how many' to go.

:whee:

Hulk-1-IMG_1900.jpg

Nice copy! :applause:

Great way to start off your Hulk collection by getting that one out the way first because the prices for Hulk#1 will only keep going up. I'd then concentrate on completing the rest of the original run by getting #'s 2 to 6. After those, then #181, TTA #'s 59, 60, etc.

ih141.jpg

I have been looking for this one in 9.4 with white pages and perfect centering....Not an easy book with those qualities. You wouldn't think so, but it's a toughie....I am not looking for a 9.6 myself, but great addition ! (thumbs u

And the Hulk 4 with white pages is truly a special books (worship)

ih141.jpg

I have been looking for this one in 9.4 with white pages and perfect centering....Not an easy book with those qualities. You wouldn't think so, but it's a toughie....I am not looking for a 9.6 myself, but great addition ! (thumbs u

And the Hulk 4 with white pages is truly a special books (worship)

Thank you!

yeah, you'd think it would be easy to find since there is almost 100 9.4-9.8 copies on the census but they dont show up very often seemingly. This issue does seem to usually have a mis-wrap. The copy i have isnt nearly mis-wrapped bad enough to bother me though. Straight miswraps as small as the one on my 141 doesnt affect me at all.

Oh and foom,

That PLOD #1 is AWESOME!!!

You're definitely making me green with envy with that Hulk 1 and AF15 1 ;)

Both of those are freaking SWEET! (worship)