• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Incredible Hulk Collecting Thread
8 8

512 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, KirbyJack said:

I cannot for the life of me remember the circumstances, but I’m reasonably certain that this is the first image of the Hulk I ever saw. I’m thinking it was maybe a coverless reprint?

Well that's a fine first image of the HULK to see!!! I can't help but think that it may have played a role in your selection of a board name hm

23 hours ago, KirbyJack said:

I cannot for the life of me remember the circumstances, but I’m reasonably certain that this is the first image of the Hulk I ever saw. I’m thinking it was maybe a coverless reprint?

Maybe Marvel Treasury Edition #5? It was the first story IIRC.

Dang, this thread is so far back I had to find it via Google. Nobody loves the Hulk. Let's remedy that and bump with a recent pickup.

IH3CGC2.jpg

I'd prefer better PQ, but a nice copy without chipping was the priority.

Edited by Dick Pontoon

41 minutes ago, Pontoon said:

I'd prefer better PQ, but a nice copy without chipping was the priority.

If the word "white" appears anywhere in the description, I'm content! Nice score!

9 minutes ago, namisgr said:

It was my copy, graded an unrestored 8.0 by CGC mostly for the light corner crease at the top right corner, and sold years ago.

A 9.4 copy has eluded me for many years now. I have submitted 4 copies I found in the wild, with the highest grade being a 9.0.