• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Post Your FOUR COLOR Comic Covers Here
15 15

What are the odds that every cover to Four Color Series I and II can get posted in this thread  

24 members have voted

1. 1. What are the odds that every cover to Four Color Series I and II can get posted in this thread

• choice1
    • choice2

3,793 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, kaculler said:

Four Color #98 just arrived today.

157 more issues to go.

fc 98.JPG

Man, that's a beaut!!  :cloud9:

p.s.  You may want to hide the competitor's label on the Little Lulu (97).  :gossip:

Edited by PopKulture

Plan to spend a few hours today working on my Four Color Trading Quest in its various forms.

Still have to scan and rebag the group that I got from MYCOMICSHOP  which were mostly graded

Have a bunch to post from my last deal with Terry's comics  at the LA PRESDCC show.  That has become my favorite show to attend

fc 1287 Wells Fargo.jpg

fc 1304 Nellie the Nurse.jpg

fc 1304 bc.jpg

fc 1301 Adventures in Paradise.jpg

fc 1301 bc.jpg

fc 1287 bc.jpg

fc 1253 Space Man.jpg

fc 1253 bc.jpg

Got this in the mailbox today. Super cheap eBay buy. I love Dells from this period. They were printed on quality, very calendered matte paper. Usually have real nice colors and feel so good in your hands. Terry & the Pirates is a good strip. Really brings me back in time when I read these.

D3952D6D-C1F6-4446-A6E4-D7929B0A5B13.jpeg

Starting to sell off some of my primary collection on heritage.  Have 16 lots that opened yesterday. and one more in next weeks listings.  The leader of the pack is a Hulk 2 signed by Stan Lee

Back to Four COlors are a few more from Terry including the Little King which was the local sandwich shop when I was growing up.  never knew it was a comic until I saw the Four Colors

fc 744 Little Beaver.jpg

fc 744 bc.jpg

fc 685 JMB.jpg

fc 685 bc.jpg

fc 677 Little King.jpg

fc 677 bc.jpg

fc 630 Priscilla's Pop.jpg

fc 630 bc.jpg

On 11/30/2019 at 12:32 PM, jmg3637 said:

A few more additions in the last year

As I look through these books I am surprised at how many of the actors from the 60's got their start in TV from Westerns from  the 50's

fc 1177 Chilly Willy.jpg

fc 1177 bc.jpg

I love both Chilly Willy and Twinkles. So that's a winner in my book both front and back! 

:luhv:

A few more from Terry at the Torpedo comic Con

Watching the clock as my first set of consignment books come up at Heritage.

I have a thread about them with links in the Market place section.

16 raw listings with the graded ones mostly in the February Signature auction

fc 417 Double Trouble with Goober.jpg

fc 417 bc.jpg

fc 253 Christmas with Mother Goose.jpg

fc 253 bc.jpg

fc 201 Christmas with Mother Goose.jpg

fc 201 bc.jpg

SO how many holes do you still have to fill now kaculler? are you going for both first series as well as second series?

I am down to 128 including only 12 first series.  Been seriously pursuing this for well over a decade, but, to make it more interesting, almost exclusively through trades.

Here are the last few that I got from Terry at the PRE San diego Con that was held last summer

Coming up next will be the latest and biggest trade with MYCOMICSHOP

fc 144 Roy Rogers.jpg

fc 144 bc.jpg

fc 121 Fairy Tale Parade.jpg

fc 121 bc.jpg

fc 35 Smokey Stover.jpg

fc 35 bc.jpg