• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SPIDER-MAN: REIGN #1...what is this mistake panel on p.20?

25 posts in this topic

Exactly. I'd be more worried if the series was called Spider-Man: Rain and detailed Spidey's predilection for urinating on people from rooftops.

893whatthe.gif893whatthe.gif893whatthe.gif

That was so damn funny I just spit water on my keyboard.

I really don't want to know what crevice of your mind that thought came from 27_laughing.gif

we call that junk up here...spidey junk now...

Kevin's post reminded me of a VH-1 Special I came across this eve...Most embarassing moments...

Dave Matthews Band was in Chicago and needed to release or clean out the septic tank on the tour bus. 800 lbs of 'the stuff'. They decided the best place to empty the tanks was over a bridge . This same bridge also carries tours of scenic Chicago...several tourists received a bonus when they passed under the bridge...

Exactly. I'd be more worried if the series was called Spider-Man: Rain and detailed Spidey's predilection for urinating on people from rooftops.

893whatthe.gif893whatthe.gif893whatthe.gif

That was so damn funny I just spit water on my keyboard.

I really don't want to know what crevice of your mind that thought came from 27_laughing.gif

Not really sure. It just leaked out.