• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DeeDee's Commissions

53 posts in this topic

I still have some work to do so I will be taking commissions starting Feb.1.

Price Chart

1 figure in: pencil......$35+shipping size A3; ink...........$50+shipping size A3

For more complicated compositions, prices will vary.

Also, I do not ink the original sketches... I make copies because the original has been sketched on and erased and the surface of the paper can become rough which will make the ink bleed if I ink it.

If you request the inked version, you will also receive the original pencilled sketch.

View some examples of what I do here

PM me for more info.

Thanks,

DeeDee flowerred.gif

I have to admit, that's a pretty good deal for $50. I paid Daniel Brereton $100 for a sketch with watercolor at a convention and your $50 ink sketch blows away what I got from him. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Scott you have to remember with Brerton you are paying for the name with Deedee you are paying for quality. Once deedee gets some published work under her belt the price should go up and you will have to wait forever to get a sketch.because she will be so busy. I suggest anybody who likes her work should put in For a commission now. When I saw her work I knew I had to get one. I am honored that I got the first commission and I got it for a steal.

Thanks for the top notch,speedy, professional service DeeDee

Kris