• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DeeDee's Commissions

53 posts in this topic

Just to let anyone who's interested know, there is a 2 1/2 month wait for anyone getting on the list as of right now.

Congrats, DeeDee 893applaud-thumb.gif

I hope that means that you have a long list of people who want your great sketches and not just that you and TonyStarkFan are taking a 2 1/2 months vacation. Either way it is good for you I guess.

I know that one day I will also be contacting you for a commission. I'm still brainstorming the right idea.

Just to let anyone who's interested know, there is a 2 1/2 month wait for anyone getting on the list as of right now.

I hope that means that you have a long list of people who want your great sketches and not just that you and TonyStarkFan are taking a 2 1/2 months vacation. Either way it is good for you I guess.

I know that one day I will also be contacting you for a commission. I'm still brainstorming the right idea.

thumbsup2.gif

The list is pretty long, and I'm counting a 1 week vacation for when i go to europe to visit my parents.

thumbsup2.gif

The list is pretty long, and I'm counting a 1 week vacation for when i go to europe to visit my parents.

Where are you and Jim heading, DeeDee? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

thumbsup2.gif

Where are you and Jim heading, DeeDee? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Portugal. yay.gif

Haven't seen my parents in over 2 years.. gotta make sure to pack the scotch for my dad tongue.gif

Why don't you fly down to Lisbon and have dinner with us? Its only a 2 hour flight poke2.gif

Just want to let everyone know, I'm not taking anymore commissions right now... I'm just way too busy. I'll post here again once i'm done with all the commissions I've already agreed to. Thanks. thumbsup2.gif

Not even for a fellow Canuck?