• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Copper Spideys

422 posts in this topic

Mr. High-Grade is bringing his A-Game.

Those are some really nice books. More? popcorn.gif

Yep, I bought all these when they came out from LCS or newsstand.

Me too! I keep telling Danny that there are some advantages to being my age.

Mr. High-Grade is bringing his A-Game.

Those are some really nice books. More? popcorn.gif

Yep, I bought all these when they came out from LCS or newsstand.

Me too! I keep telling Danny that there are some advantages to being my age.

Did you keep your copy of Yellow Kid tongue.gif

Where was I in 1983 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

1st grade?

27_laughing.gifgossip.gif I wasnt even a thought. I was born in 1986

27_laughing.gif I thought that you were 30? You're 20? You have a sweet collection for one so young. My big collection when I was 20 was empty beer bottles from around the world.

That is too cool. You hold on to the books for over 20 years and then get the artist to sign them. Nice. thumbsup2.gif

I used to always buy an upgrade to get signed, but having Frenz sign the copies I bought off the rack back in '84 just seemed better. cloud9.gif

Where was I in 1983 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

1st grade?

27_laughing.gifgossip.gif I wasnt even a thought. I was born in 1986

27_laughing.gif I thought that you were 30? You're 20? You have a sweet collection for one so young. My big collection when I was 20 was empty beer bottles from around the world.

You thought I was 30 27_laughing.gif. I should have my X-Men run completed by then cloud9.gif

That is too cool. You hold on to the books for over 20 years and then get the artist to sign them. Nice. thumbsup2.gif

I used to always buy an upgrade to get signed, but having Frenz sign the copies I bought off the rack back in '84 just seemed better. cloud9.gif

I totally agree.