• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Nedor/Better Publications.
5 5

458 posts in this topic

On 1/17/2020 at 4:15 PM, DRNemesis said:

Hi I am a long time collector and am new to the board going to post a few books from my collection.

EC42 (1).jpg

TC54.jpg

Welcome to the Boards and it certainly looks like you have a eagle sharp eye for selecting top notch and nicely presenting books for your personal collection.  :luhv:  :takeit:

If you are talking about classic Schomburg Nedor covers, one of my favorite appears to be pretty rare as there have been no slabbed copies sold by HA to this point in time:

fig8.296a.jpg

Managed to find this copy which was sold by Metro/CC for $1,500 at some unspecified date since it does not appear to be through one of their Event Auctions. hm

HTF and under appreciated classic GGA cover with the high end scantily clad society woman being threatened by the gun wielding bad guy, as compared to the long recognized, but much more readily available and expensive Blue Beetle 54 GGA classic cover with the more sultry and spicy woman being threatened by the knife wielding thug.   :luhv:  :takeit: