• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Pick you Avengers Dream-Team!

Who's your Avengers Dream-Team?  

129 members have voted

1. 1. Who's your Avengers Dream-Team?

27 posts in this topic

you didn't even have half my favorite team listed :

Cap

Iron Man

Thor

Hawkeye

Vision

Scarlet Witch

Yellow Jacket

Wasp

I was going to say the same thing. foreheadslap.gif

doh! I just completely forgot about some of those characters ... considering Vision is "dead" and the Scarlet Witch is crazy. You're right, though ... should've had em up there. But, you have way too many original Avengers in there. Guys my age find them boring. stooges.gif

Vision isn't dead. Read Young Avengers, Winter Soldier, or even Civil War (on Cap's side).

And what is really funny is most of the traditional Avengers is what people want to see, according to your "survey" grin.gif

Yeah, I forgot about Vision being re-born into Iron Lad's armor.

Okay, as of Saturday, January 20, 2007 at 4:30 pm EST ... your 8-member Avengers team is .........

Captain America

Thor

Hawkeye

Iron Man

Beast

Ms. Marvel

Hulk

Luke Cage

WAY too much muscle on this team. No way a team needs Thor, Beast, Hulk, and Luke Cage. Oh, and Ms. Marvel. How about someone with some skill poke2.gif

I could live with 7 of the 8 ... but unfortunately I'm just not a fan of Thor.

Okay, as of Saturday, January 20, 2007 at 4:30 pm EST ... your 8-member Avengers team is .........

Captain America

Thor

Hawkeye

Iron Man

Beast

Ms. Marvel

Hulk

Luke Cage

WAY too much muscle on this team. No way a team needs Thor, Beast, Hulk, and Luke Cage. Oh, and Ms. Marvel. How about someone with some skill poke2.gif

I could live with 7 of the 8 ... but unfortunately I'm just not a fan of Thor.

Thor ragna-rocks sumo.gif it's Hulk I can do without on this team hi.gif

Lot of hand-to-hand combatants in your list there.

I picked Cap for leadership, IM for technology/funding, Thor for pure badassetry and muscle, and the Invisible Girl because you need a lady and because I think she could kick just about anyone's asss in the MU. In addtion, I'd add the Vision and the Scarlet Witch, sanity be damned.

Dr. Strange makes most of the others superfluous, and most of the rest are all loners.

Hawkeye is the single worst rip off character in the MU, so he's out

Agreed on two points:

Thor over Hulk on the Avengers. Though I wouldn't complain if both were on the team. But I do agree, there is too much muscle and not enough skill.

Invisible Woman would be freakin' awesome. I agree with Sal, she's just so powerful. Not to mention, imagine Thor bombing down on a villian in invisible-mode. Getting hit and knowing it is one thing. Getting hit and never seeing it, doh!

Pat